Hello!! Any of my old acquaintances on here?

So its been a few years since halo 3 was really to somewhat active… I just wanted to post this thread to see if anybody I knew (doesnt matter if I hated you or vice versa then) from slayer or doubles got on the forums anymore. You could literally be anyone I played, just want to say hi.

my gamertag was Rooky Fox or Idolise

Please do not post multiple versions of the same thread in all sections of the forums. It is considered spam and is against the forum rules.

No one is going to make you a forum mod because of your rulebook thumping and stoic attitude. Answer his question or leave, it’s a really simple concept.

Who said he wanted to be a Forum Moderator? He’s just trying to help out. I think I see him do more work than actual Mods…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Please do not post off-topic replies. It is against the forum rules.

>

I think you should practice what you preach my friend. You started the off topic comments. What I did was within the rules, since all I did was give him a friendly reminder that he isn’t allowed to post the same thread across multiple sections of the forum.

And I don’t want to be a forum moderator, never once said I did. I don’t have that much spare time. I simply give them a helping hand in keeping the forums clean, and I’m not the only one who does so.