Hello 343, I have an concern...

Hello 343 and members of the forums, I have a few concerns with forging in the future map packs. As all of us have noticed, there are no UNSC flying vehicles in any of the maps that can be placed currently and only two of the current forge based maps are large enough to do anything grand with. So, I was hoping that maybe you would consider making a map similar to the scale of forge world or bigger and maybe do what halo 3 did with a small portion of its later maps where there were unique vehicles and pieces to them. My suggestion is that if you were to make a new forge map, please make it big, have an interesting atmosphere, and have a UNSC flying vehicle… <mark>I suggest the Pelican since the coding is already in the game and us halo fans have been waiting to fly one for our own pleasure for an considerable amount of time</mark>. Well, I believe that I have rambled on long enough… so if you would be so kind as to get back to me I would appreciate it greatly. And to those who aren’t of 343, please feel free to talk about your own concerns and vote for the possibility to have a pelican in the future maps. Thanks.

-Obsidion