Helljumpers 117 086 104 NEED FORGERS!!!

We need good forgers to help us make custom games. Please note we are open for any players, so ask to join if u need a clan, but especially if you can forge

Also:
We will have an assessment of everyone’s skill next Friday as soon as most of us are online. I need to know our talents so we can strategize and be a better team. Specific in game talents I’m looking for:1 Good forge ability; we need someone to make some maps and custom games
2. Sniping ability: MUST HAVE OR BTB CTF AN WARZONE
3. Marksmanship. Some of you may be like me and not be the best sniper, but a good shot. People like this we need for swat
4. Good at avoiding fire and assassinating. CTF talent only. We need a good flag runner.
5. Reconnaissance. We need someone sneaky in all game types. This is VITAL. they can defend, cap, or cover a flag, or capture bases and eliminate enemies without being noticed
6. A tank. We need multiple people who can serve as heavy gunners and take down multiple enemies firing at you at once, with or without power weapons
7. E.V.A! WE NEED GOOD DRIVERS FOR WARTHOGS, MONGOOSES, AND POWER VEHICLES FOR BTB CTF AND WARZONE VERY BADLY!!! Ben if it’s only one ve. hicle, still good
6. Grenadiers. We need someone who is good with at least one type of grenade. Frags for base and flag captures, stickys for vehicles, and splinter for defense and traps