Helljumper Helmet?

Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?

Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?

Thanks!

> 2535463342719682;1:
> Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
>
> Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
>
> Thanks!

The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.

Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2535463342719682;1:
> > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> >
> > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
>
> Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.

Really, buying Silver? Haven’t heard of this before, could you explain please?

> 2535463342719682;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2535463342719682;1:
> > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > >
> > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> >
> > Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.
>
> Really, buying Silver? Haven’t heard of this before, could you explain please?

Quote from LethalQ:

“Simply play the game earn your points and keep opening packs. Open silver’s till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and do the same with golds till they refund two 3000 point req cards. Then you have pretty much everything. It is the fastest way to get everything and that leads to getting what you want faster.”

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > > 2535463342719682;1:
> > > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > > >
> > > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> > >
> > > Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.
> >
> > Really, buying Silver? Haven’t heard of this before, could you explain please?
>
> Quote from LethalQ:
>
> “Simply play the game earn your points and keep opening packs. Open silver’s till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and do the same with golds till they refund two 3000 point req cards. Then you have pretty much everything. It is the fastest way to get everything and that leads to getting what you want faster.”

Seriously have never heard this before, man am I out of the loop! Haha thanks!

> 2535463342719682;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2535463342719682;1:
> > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > >
> > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> >
> > Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.
>
> Really, buying Silver? Haven’t heard of this before, could you explain please?

It’s “quickest” in that it is the most efficient use of your REQ Points, and therefore the most efficient use of your time. If you only buy Gold Packs, you’ll be spending 10,000 RP to unlock every common, uncommon, and rare item, and because there are so many more common/uncommon/rare items than legendary and ultra rare stuff, statistically speaking it would be very unlikely that you’d get Helljumper any time soon. By using Bronze and Silver packs to unlock all the low tier stuff, you guarantee that every Gold Pack you buy later will contain ultra rare or better items. Basically, this method means you play less Halo 5 to unlock everything than you would have to if you only bought Gold Packs.

> 2533274817408735;6:
> > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > > >
> > > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> > >
> >
> > Really, buying Silver? Haven’t heard of this before, could you explain please?
>
> It’s “quickest” in that it is the most efficient use of your REQ Points, and therefore the most efficient use of your time. If you only buy Gold Packs, you’ll be spending 10,000 RP to unlock every common, uncommon, and rare item, and because there are so many more common/uncommon/rare items than legendary and ultra rare stuff, statistically speaking it would be very unlikely that you’d get Helljumper any time soon. By using Bronze and Silver packs to unlock all the low tier stuff, you guarantee that every Gold Pack you buy later will contain ultra rare or better items. Basically, this method means you play less Halo 5 to unlock everything than you would have to if you only bought Gold Packs.

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> Quote from LethalQ:
>
> “Simply play the game earn your points and keep opening packs. Open silver’s till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and do the same with golds till they refund two 3000 point req cards. Then you have pretty much everything. It is the fastest way to get everything and that leads to getting what you want faster.”

I was already getting Rare and higher on golds, and now that I’ve opened quite a few silvers, I’m ONLY getting weapons and vehicles. I might get certification for one new thing. Should I keep hitting silver? I feel like it’s a waste…

> 2535463342719682;7:
> > 2533274817408735;6:
> > > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > > > 2535463342719682;1:
> > > > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > > > >
> > > > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks!
> > > >
> > > > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> > > >
> > > > Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.
>
>
>
> > 2533274870717152;4:
> > > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > > > 2535463342719682;1:
> > > > > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> > > > >
> > > > > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks!
> > > >
> > > > The Helljumper helmet is available through the req system, and the “quickest” way to get it would be to buy silver packs until they start refunding you req points, then start buying gold packs.
> > > >
> > > > Double XP is available in the Mythic Shotty Snipers and SWAT playlists.
>
> I was already getting Rare and higher on golds, and now that I’ve opened quite a few silvers, I’m ONLY getting weapons and vehicles. I might get certification for one new thing. Should I keep hitting silver? I feel like it’s a waste…

When your Silver Packs start returning two 1500 RP cards instead of permanents, then it is time to move on to Gold Packs.

> 2535463342719682;1:
> Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
>
> Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
>
> Thanks!

Looking at your profile pic, you seem to already have it…

> 2535422386455449;9:
> > 2535463342719682;1:
> > Hey guys, I was just curious if there were an easier way to get the Helljiumper helmet? To my understanding, it is just unlocked via REQs. But I’ve also seen that you had to preorder Halo 5 at Gamestop, or buy some Halo sponsored Axe product that was only available pre-release. I’ve also seen that you need to complete Halo ODST on Legendary to get the helmet. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the easiest way to just keep getting gold REQ packs?
> >
> > Also miscellaneous, I just saw its double XP weekend, just now. Is Warzone Firefight included in this?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Looking at your profile pic, you seem to already have it…

That’s Nightfall haha I love the ODST look, however, you just get it from watching a series on Halo Channel… not a lot of bragging rights from it you know haha

You can really unlock helljumper by doing halo 3 odst on legendary? Wow

> 2533274969019973;11:
> You can really unlock helljumper by doing halo 3 odst on legendary? Wow

I don’t know if you can or not. It was something I ran across two or three times, not sure if it’s true.

> 2535463342719682;12:
> > 2533274969019973;11:
> > You can really unlock helljumper by doing halo 3 odst on legendary? Wow
>
> I don’t know if you can or not. It was something I ran across two or three times, not sure if it’s true.

The only armor sets unlockable from the MCC/previous Halo’s that I know of are/were the Mark VI Gen 1, Mark VI Gen 1 Scarred, and Helioskrill. There was also Nightfall for watching nightfall on Halo Channel. If Helljumper is unlockable by doing ODST on legendary, its either false or its news to me.

The only things unlocked outside of packs used to be helioskrill and nightfall including the armors you mentioned. Now even those can all be unlocked in req packs, theres no other work arounds i have found (also completing ODST on legendary won’t unlock it either). I have all the armors and everything that can be unlocked now and helljumper was one of the last ones I got after heavy grinding, feet first being the hardest to get. Just keep hoping and you’ll eventually get it

> 2535419669766827;14:
> The only things unlocked outside of packs used to be helioskrill and nightfall including the armors you mentioned. Now even those can all be unlocked in req packs, theres no other work arounds i have found (also completing ODST on legendary won’t unlock it either). I have all the armors and everything that can be unlocked now and helljumper was one of the last ones I got after heavy grinding, feet first being the hardest to get. Just keep hoping and you’ll eventually get it

Yeah, its REQs all the way.