Hellbringer leader?

Heard alot of rumors about a HB leader but can’t find anything on the news page? Can anyone link source?

People mention her being revealed in the strategy guide for the game. I don’t have it, so I can’t see for myself.

They gave details in 1 of the weekly news updates. It has been confirmed

> 2533274792776027;2:
> People mention her being revealed in the strategy guide for the game. I don’t have it, so I can’t see for myself.

The guide lists three new achievements based around her. Two of them are get kills with her new leader powers which seem to be flame inspired which will be awesome.

> 2533274867382575;4:
> > 2533274792776027;2:
> > People mention her being revealed in the strategy guide for the game. I don’t have it, so I can’t see for myself.
>
> The guide lists three new achievements based around her. Two of them are get kills with her new leader powers which seem to be flame inspired which will be awesome.

That and the picture they released of her is clearly Hellbringer armor.

Kisano I think that’s her name

BOOM! Here’s your link to the reveal on Waypoint.

And the new Leader’s name is Kinsano.

I hope she comes with new and improved Hellbringers. They are very cool. Perhaps a second upgrade to them (after Dispersion nozzles), like something that could let them target air units or be devastating against vehicles…

> 2535405449919732;7:
> BOOM! Here’s your link to the reveal on Waypoint.
>
> And the new Leader’s name is Kinsano.
>
> I hope she comes with new and improved Hellbringers. They are very cool. Perhaps a second upgrade to them (after Dispersion nozzles), like something that could let them target air units or be devastating against vehicles…

Just won’t happen for air units/vehicles for logical reasons. It will probably be napalm upgrade of some sort, where it sticks and does lasting damage and wears off. Or some kind of Isabel induced upgrade that the UNSC has discovered a new type of napalm concoction that deals deadly damage, or sticky fire like napalm, or MAYBE just MAYBE a fire that melts through metals faster and does more damage to vehicles.

> 2535405449919732;7:
> BOOM! Here’s your link to the reveal on Waypoint.
>
> And the new Leader’s name is Kinsano.
>
> I hope she comes with new and improved Hellbringers. They are very cool. Perhaps a second upgrade to them (after Dispersion nozzles), like something that could let them target air units or be devastating against vehicles…

Much obliged

i hope that leader have goods flametrower, i hate see 1 LONE mariner kill one flamertrower

I don’t understand why we are getting another UNSC leader?

We already have 4 UNSC and only 3 Banished…

doesn’t it make sense to even it out 4v4

> 2533274798980159;11:
> I don’t understand why we are getting another UNSC leader?
>
> We already have 4 UNSC and only 3 Banished…
>
> doesn’t it make sense to even it out 4v4

You do realise there is no game mode where you take all factions and fight them in a xvy battle right?

We’re getting a UNSC leader because CA have an idea for one. It’s as simple as that, they have no obligation to keep an equal number of choices on both sides.

She’s really dope

> 2533274832325282;13:
> She’s really dope

Don’t reply to old threads

> - Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).

> 2535412942001413;14:
> > 2533274832325282;13:
> > She’s really dope
>
> Don’t reply to old threads
>
>
> > - Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).

Sorry, was tired as hell. Didn’t pay attention for some reason. My bad