Hell Jumper Armor Set

How does one unluck it for Halo 5? At the Current State of the game.

Gold Packs

I have it and the white paint for it imo ruins the look of the armour, but other than that, it’s a nice set to wear

Only way is through req packs. Can try your luck with gold packs, but It’s more efficient in the long run to clear out your commons - rares with silver packs before thinking about unlocking ultra rares - legendary.

> 2535428779736382;2:
> Gold Packs
>
> I have it and the white paint for it imo ruins the look of the armour, but other than that, it’s a nice set to wear

I really hope they remove that ugly white or darker shaded pattern that is on alot of armors or add a 3rd color option, i want to have warrior armor with one solid color but it either has a white stripe that can’t be changed or the secondary color is always darker then the primary.

> 2533274825960614;4:
> > 2535428779736382;2:
> > Gold Packs
> >
> > I have it and the white paint for it imo ruins the look of the armour, but other than that, it’s a nice set to wear
>
> I really hope they remove that ugly white or darker shaded pattern that is on alot of armors or add a 3rd color option, i want to have warrior armor with one solid color but it either has a white stripe that can’t be changed or the secondary color is always darker then the primary.

I agree the ‘ugly white’ highlights need to stop and 343 just need to remove the darker secondary colour.