Helioskrill

Anyone have a solution for getting the Helioskrill armor? I completed MCC on solo legendary and have all the achievements as well as the Mark VI Gen1 armors but the helioskrill is not there. Microsoft told me to remove my account from my Xbox and sign back in to RE-syncronize my game info but that didn’t work. So does anyone have an idea that could work?

Try playing pillar of autumn on legendary again.

> 2533274881261387;1:
> Anyone have a solution for getting the Helioskrill armor? I completed MCC on solo legendary and have all the achievements as well as the Mark VI Gen1 armors but the helioskrill is not there. Microsoft told me to remove my account from my Xbox and sign back in to RE-syncronize my game info but that didn’t work. So does anyone have an idea that could work?

hey OP, did you use any skulls? I am certain that skulls with a 0.00x multiplier will block you from achieving the armor. If you used the Scarab or infinite ammo one that should be your problem.

OP try this:
Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.

> 2535428332785901;3:
> > 2533274881261387;1:
> > Anyone have a solution for getting the Helioskrill armor? I completed MCC on solo legendary and have all the achievements as well as the Mark VI Gen1 armors but the helioskrill is not there. Microsoft told me to remove my account from my Xbox and sign back in to RE-syncronize my game info but that didn’t work. So does anyone have an idea that could work?
>
> hey OP, did you use any skulls? I am certain that skulls with a 0.00x multiplier will block you from achieving the armor. If you used the Scarab or infinite ammo one that should be your problem.

No skulls solo legendary and I have all achievements

Load up MCC again and change your emblem and background then go back to halo 5 and see if anything changes.