Helioskrill

to get Helioskrill I’m going for the legendary mcc version not the req pack version. do I need to do Reach and ODST too or just CE, H2, H3, and H4?

I would say start off playing the original 4 (CE, H2, H3, H4).
If that doesn’t work, then play Reach and ODST. You should have it by then.

> 2535424632179012;1:
> to get Helioskrill I’m going for the legendary mcc version not the req pack version. do I need to do Reach and ODST too or just CE, H2, H3, and H4?

Reach and ODST are not required to unlock the Helioskrill armor.

I love it when people actually earn their stuff,now days you got people getting mad because they cant buy packs and get good armor.

> 2535447841339049;4:
> I love it when people actually earn their stuff,now days you got people getting mad because they cant buy packs and get good armor.

To be fair though, you have some people who got the armor through REQ Packs unaware that certain armors are available in the REQ Pool. That’s how I got my Helioskrill set. I didn’t even know it was added to the REQ Pool and got it through REQ Packs.

But yea, I do agree that it seems like more and more people just want a fast and easy way to get armors without earning. The only armor I really want them to change in getting is the Achilles armor set. Since it is just a personal cosmetic item, I feel that I shouldn’t have to rely on 99 other people in order to get the armor. They should change it so that to unlock it, you have to max all of your personal player commendations and not have to worry about doing stuff with a full company.

I don’t think you have to complete Reach and ODST. I would do Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 and than if that doesn’t work play Halo Reach and ODST.