HELIOSKRILL???

Can you still unlock the helioskrill armor set without passing the previous halos on legendary? Just like get it in a req pack??

yap…good luck lmao

Of course, but uhh- it’ll take extreme luck. Good luck :3

You’ll most likely put in more time in req pts getting it than you would beating the games.

Took me about two weeks chipping at it inbetween a 40 hr job.

> 2535423953464762;1:
> Can you still unlock the helioskrill armor set without passing the previous halos on legendary? Just like get it in a req pack??

just git gud and beat them. in fact Halo 2 is actually easier by yourself

I’m pretty sure you could actually find a group of friends willing to play Halo with you on Legendary but uhhhhh good luck.

Yes but its a legendary req card I believe.

Your probably better off time wise using Naked Elis guides. He has speedrun guides that are helpful if you need them.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Are you guys trolling op? I was pretty sure it was only unlocked through legendary mcc.
Bloo plague

> 2533274830575905;8:
> Are you guys trolling op? I was pretty sure it was only unlocked through legendary mcc.
>
> Bloo plague

As i know it will only unlock though legendary…
But maybe you can unlock it with some Packs and Luck

Maybe it’s the same system with all the Promotion things… You only can unlock it when you buy specific stuff… but i thinks its not impossbile to get them in some packs.

Sentinel CH over and out

> 2533274802081400;4:
> You’ll most likely put in more time in req pts getting it than you would beating the games.
>
> Took me about two weeks chipping at it inbetween a 40 hr job.

Does it have to be from Halo CE to Halo 4? Or just Halo 2 - 4?