helioskrill

Is this a bug, or is 343 feeling generous for a change?

WTF

Question is, have you beaten the MCC on legendary? If not, then yes. 343 is feeling generous.

LOL! That was lame of them to do.

What R U taking about? please say, no link, ok.

Wait what? I was fine with the new variants being through REQ packs, but the ORIGINAL one? No…that won’t fly by me.

EDIT–Forget what I said, they said pre Launch that it would happen.

nightfall and Mark iv scarred also available

Lazy Link #1
Lazy Link #2

Still what r u saying , no link please.

every single armor and helmet that was locked behind something except for Achilles and Athlon champion are available through req packs, they are mythic legendary tho

Just so everyone knows, it was announced even before Halo 5 launched that Helioskrill would be apart of the REQ system

> 2533274851065491;11:
> Just so everyone knows, it was announced even before Halo 5 launched that Helioskrill would be apart of the REQ system

I know right? I don’t know why everyone is making such a big fuss about it…

Didn’t they say it will be available to all at some point?
How people genuinely get annoyed about this is beyond me.

> 2535426829302733;13:
> Didn’t they say it will be available to all at some point?
> How people genuinely get annoyed about this is beyond me.

They did, right when they announced how to get the armor.

In one ear… out the other for anything related in news for some. lol Seriously they did say it was going to eventually

> 2533274851065491;11:
> Just so everyone knows, it was announced even before Halo 5 launched that Helioskrill would be apart of the REQ system

No it wasnt my friends. It was anounced as an achievement for loyal MCC players who completed all 4 on legendary. that is a fact and on my pc saved. if true were has it been for 6 months. A new post does not change what is on my pc. T hat would be considered something not cool by me so much so I would need to rethink my games as I and many other stopped playig games for this type of thing if true. No offense my friends,;~{

> 2533274870489921;14:
> > 2535426829302733;13:
> > Didn’t they say it will be available to all at some point?
> > How people genuinely get annoyed about this is beyond me.
>
>
> They did, right when they announced how to get the armor.

Alright, that’s fair enough then, so MCC legendary was basically early access for that armour. Saves a lot of time anyway, as the time it take to unlock legendaries (unlocking all common to rare) could be used to do legendary for helio.

> 2535473194166453;16:
> > 2533274851065491;11:
> > Just so everyone knows, it was announced even before Halo 5 launched that Helioskrill would be apart of the REQ system
>
>
> No it wasnt my friends. It was anounced as an achievement for loyal MCC players who completed all 4 on legendy. that is a fact and on my pc saved. No offense my friends,;~{

…as well as being a REQ unlock. The proof is right in the link…

Of course.

Now i want to see the excuses from those that were defending 343I saying “Oh but its only the variants guys! you will still keep the MCC armor as an exclusive so it is not a big deal!”

If true, this would be a spin from a slimy politician I wont give my time to but organize some free true speech! I n a world of slim and dishoest politics Id hoped gaming was a safe haven for us all. As said if true that places no value on your time or mine. Would anyone intentioally support such a thing?? Honesty and integrity is my belief systom, period.