Helioskrill. Was it worth it?

today I finally completed all of the halo campaigns on legendary and got the achievement, unlocking helioskrill for me.but this is after the beta so I can’t compare it to the other armors I unlocked.

so I have something to ask for the people who got it during the beta. Was it worth it and do you like it? Or did I just waste my time?

I don’t know if you’re anything like me, but I’m a completionist, and if I don’t get every piece of armor… I don’t think I could handle that, even if the armor doesn’t look that good (but i don’t really remember it being good or bad, so sorry if I didn’t answer your question :P)

I’ve got it unlocked as well took a while but ive got it now the armor looks cool

I thought the armor was hideous, quite honestly. It was easily the most unattractive armor in the beta (possibly ranking in the whole franchise) and it even made Halo 4’s Ranger helmet look appealing.

Ranger Helmet

Helioskrill was/is hideous.

> 2533274866528846;4:
> I thought the armor was hideous, quite honestly. It was easily the most unattractive armor in the beta (possibly ranking in the whole franchise) and it even made Halo 4’s Ranger helmet look appealing.
>
> Ranger Helmet
>
> Helioskrill was/is hideous.

So you thought the H4 Defender helmet wasn’t bad? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the Helioskrill I will say that it was worth it even though I had already gotten the achievement shortly before the beta. One thing I won’t to do is take the Helioskrill armor and match it with the Hunter helmet. Then the Hunter armor with Helioskrill helmet and see how it looks.

> 2533274844683863;2:
> I don’t know if you’re anything like me, but I’m a completionist, and if I don’t get every piece of armor… I don’t think I could handle that, even if the armor doesn’t look that good (but i don’t really remember it being good or bad, so sorry if I didn’t answer your question :P)

Same with me. That’s the main reason I went for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Worth it for the challenge alone. Though I dont care too much for the helmet, I usually wore the armor + MK. VI scarred

I have it, but it’s ugly and I won’t wear it.

Well, I am primarily doing the campaigns on legendary because I like to do that. It is a great challenge and makes me happy (I haven’t finished everything yet though, didn’t play a lot in the last weeks).

I think the Helioskrill armor is supposed to resemble an Elite (don’t take my word on it), and I think it is kinda cool. I might combine it with another helmet or perhaps I won’t use it at all, but I don’t think it is bad.

i like it.

Totally worth it. You get the armor unlock AND the experience of playing through the campaign. Doing it for the sake of enjoyment from the campaign is well worth it in of itself.

I liked it.

I want to see the final in game model of it.

I’m about halfway to it. Got 3 done, halfway through 4, most of the way through CE and a couple done in 2. Part of why I’m doing it the armour, and of course the prestige that comes with wearing it, but the experience is great too.
…Apart from Jackal snipers.

I love the Helioskrill armour. Especially the body.

Considering I beat the campaigns on legendary before I was aware it unlocked Helioskrill, it is just an added bonus for me.

The armor was a bit reminiscent of Hayabusa in my opinion and looked cool enough.

Helioskrill is a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it.

I think it’s worth it

Wish Halo actually had something tempting enough for me to want to do Legendary. Helioskrill is borderline ugly, and H4 had the legendary visor which was straight up orange. LASO, legendary, these run-throughs should have worthy accessories.