helioskrill still rewarded from legendary MCC?

This link has concerned me, I was thinking about doing MCC on legendary but then I saw this and was wondering if it was true and if I should still go for it because I would rather not do it if I couldn’t still get the armor. Also if it is still a thing do I have to solo legendary or can I co-op legendary?

Yes, if you complete all campaigns (except odst) on legendary you will get the hellos krill armor and helmet. It has to be solo.

I just did it recently, yes it’s still possible. I don’t wear it because I think it’s hideous but it popped up in Halo 5 as soon as I finished MCC on Legendary.

> 2533274961806222;3:
> I just did it recently, yes it’s still possible. I don’t wear it because I think it’s hideous but it popped up in Halo 5 as soon as I finished MCC on Legendary.

Did you do solo or co-op?

It should still work, but you have to do it solo

> 2535435095884856;4:
> > 2533274961806222;3:
> > I just did it recently, yes it’s still possible. I don’t wear it because I think it’s hideous but it popped up in Halo 5 as soon as I finished MCC on Legendary.
>
>
> Did you do solo or co-op?

I did it solo. I’ve been told while it technically is supposed to work with co-op too, a lot of the time it’s glitchy in co-op. You might be best off trying to do it all solo.

> 2533274961806222;6:
> > 2535435095884856;4:
> > > 2533274961806222;3:
> > > I just did it recently, yes it’s still possible. I don’t wear it because I think it’s hideous but it popped up in Halo 5 as soon as I finished MCC on Legendary.
> >
> >
> > Did you do solo or co-op?
>
>
> I did it solo. I’ve been told while it technically is supposed to work with co-op too, a lot of the time it’s glitchy in co-op. You might be best off trying to do it all solo.

I was thinking the opposite, spent 1 hour and 17 minutes on a level but when I finished It turns out I lost internet at some point and I didn’t receive credit for doing that level. I think co-op would be better to at least know if I am connected.

Worked for me. I unlocked Helioskrill last month.