Helioskrill problem

I unlocked the achievement “Legend” and checked many times for the helioskrill armor and do not have it. If anyone has and helpful tips or could point me in the right direction to get it from this glitch that would be appreciated.

um, it shows you dont have a single glame of mcc here on waypoint and your gamerprofile on xbox.com shows you dont have a single acheivement on MCC. so im at a loss. on a random note, did you do it on a different account or something? i seriously doubt that part but i dont even know what to tell you, and i help people with this same issue constantly.

Wait a few days I had to a few days to get mark vi gen 1 armors from mcc

> 2533274926671711;1:
> I unlocked the achievement “Legend” and checked many times for the helioskrill armor and do not have it. If anyone has and helpful tips or could point me in the right direction to get it from this glitch that would be appreciated.

Is this your main account or do you have another.

Whether or not you played on the proper account is what makes this issue somewhat difficult.

One thing’s for certain: the Helioskrill and its variants were added to the REQ pool a long time ago. Now you can get it through Gold Packs, rather than getting it through MCC.

> 2533274926671711;1:
> I unlocked the achievement “Legend” and checked many times for the helioskrill armor and do not have it. If anyone has and helpful tips or could point me in the right direction to get it from this glitch that would be appreciated.

start up your mccagain. play a custom then quit