Helioskrill?....Please?

I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?

> 2533274818054548;1:
> I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?

Yeah. It’s in the REQ system due to MCC being broken and the achievements not unlocking.

> 2533274860945165;2:
> > 2533274818054548;1:
> > I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?
>
>
> Yeah. It’s in the REQ system due to MCC being broken and the achievements not unlocking.

Stop spreading false information.

You can still get it through the achievement, but sometimes it takes a while to show up.

> 2533274808404934;3:
> > 2533274860945165;2:
> > > 2533274818054548;1:
> > > I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?
> >
> >
> > Yeah. It’s in the REQ system due to MCC being broken and the achievements not unlocking.
>
>
> Stop spreading false information.
>
> You can still get it through the achievement, but sometimes it takes a while to show up.

I never said anything about not being able to get the armor via achievement. I just said they added it to the REQ pool because achievements in the MCC were pretty broken when it comes to unlocking them.

EDIT: Found this too.

I remember an old fix was to load up a custom game in TMCC with like a 1 min time limit and then let it finish.

> 2533274860945165;4:
> > 2533274808404934;3:
> > > 2533274860945165;2:
> > > > 2533274818054548;1:
> > > > I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah. It’s in the REQ system due to MCC being broken and the achievements not unlocking.
> >
> >
> > Stop spreading false information.
> >
> > You can still get it through the achievement, but sometimes it takes a while to show up.
>
>
> I never said anything about not being able to get the armor via achievement. I just said they added it to the REQ pool because achievements in the MCC were pretty broken when it comes to unlocking them.

No. This is incorrect. It was always the plan to eventually put it in the REQ pool. People had the opportunity to get early access by completing MCC on Legendary. Now you can get it either way.

> 2533274815582829;6:
> > 2533274860945165;4:
> > > 2533274808404934;3:
> > > > 2533274860945165;2:
> > > > > 2533274818054548;1:
> > > > > I’ve run an extensive playthrough of all of the Halo campaigns in the Masterchief collection, spending hours upon glorious hours on enjoying smiles, tears, and debilitating nostalgia attacks. But in the end, when I reached the end of my great journey, i did not receive the Helioskrill Armor set, despite getting the achievements required of me…is this Happening to anybody else?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah. It’s in the REQ system due to MCC being broken and the achievements not unlocking.
> > >
> > >
> > > Stop spreading false information.
> > >
> > > You can still get it through the achievement, but sometimes it takes a while to show up.
> >
> >
> > I never said anything about not being able to get the armor via achievement. I just said they added it to the REQ pool because achievements in the MCC were pretty broken when it comes to unlocking them.
>
>
> No. This is incorrect. It was always the plan to eventually put it in the REQ pool. People had the opportunity to get early access by completing MCC on Legendary. Now you can get it either way.

That’s what I meant by false information. It wasn’t put in as a fix. It was put in because they chose to put it in.

Try this:
Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.

> 2533274875982754;8:
> Try this:
> Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.

Aaaaaaaannd it worked. No idea how, but i got it now.

I’d Be Mad If I Hadn’t Gotten It

I’d Be Mad If I Hadn’t Gotten It

> 2533274818054548;9:
> > 2533274875982754;8:
> > Try this:
> > Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.
>
>
> Aaaaaaaannd it worked. No idea how, but i got it now.

Glad to hear!