Helioskrill not unlocking

I finished the last few missions required for the achievement in MCC a couple days ago, and haven’t received anything in Halo 5. Is it still possible to get the armor set through this method or did I do something wrong?

make sure all missions show complete here on WP.
if they do, go to your customization menu in H5 options, and it should be there to equip. It will not show unlocked in your req inventory, until a week or so, but you can equip it from the customization menu.
If it is not in your customization menu, load mcc, go into the lobby or armor options, remove mcc and load h5. Helio should be in your customization menu as per above.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> make sure all missions show complete here on WP.
> if they do, go to your customization menu in H5 options, and it should be there to equip. It will not show unlocked in your req inventory, until a week or so, but you can equip it from the customization menu.
> If it is not in your customization menu, load mcc, go into the lobby or armor options, remove mcc and load h5. Helio should be in your customization menu as per above.

Thanks. I’ll try it out!

RIP OP. Better chances at unlocking it through gold packs it seems

> 2533274840694657;4:
> RIP OP. Better chances at unlocking it through gold packs it seems

The only reason I grinded MCC Legendary was to thin down the Gold Pack grind. So much grinding either way…

Thanks it worked.