Helioskrill MISSING

I have Unlocked the “Legend” achievement a day ago. Right after i unlocked it, i checked Halo 5 to see if the armor was there… and it was listed as locked. I’ve seen this also happen to other players on the forums. I believe I speak for each and every one of us who have spent hours going through the game beating each and every campaign on the hardest difficulty when i say that we deserve to get this piece of beauty in halo 5. We would really appreciate it if this would be fixed.

You have to beat ODST as well, luckily it just needs to be completed instead of also being legendary

Are you positive? lol

Not true at all, after about 4 days after unlocking the achievement, i’ve been searching the forums for suggestions since 343 is taking forever. a few mentioned to go to MCC and switch around things in your customization settings (loadouts, spartan appearance, etc.) then i went to on here to customize my halo 5 spartan and HELIOSKIRILL APPEARED! I encourage all of you to try this and i hope it works!

I beated all mcc cps on leg and gt nothing dont no why 343 would just fix it in another update

> 2533274862673423;2:
> You have to beat ODST as well, luckily it just needs to be completed instead of also being legendary

No you don’t have to beat ODST on legendary just halo 1-4

> 2533274862673423;2:
> You have to beat ODST as well, luckily it just needs to be completed instead of also being legendary

No you don’t. Just give it up to a week