Helioskrill Armour

So I’m in the process of getting Helioskrill Armour and I’m a little confused. I literally just started the campaign and I’m on the 5th mission of H1 so far. I backed out to the main menu and went to check my progress to make sure it was counting (on the campaign legendary achievement) And it still says 0/40?? Is this going to tamper with me getting the armour? Does the missions just take time to register or…? I’m playing on legendary with no skulls and scoring is off. Am I doing something wrong is my overall question…

It’s gotta show up on Waypoint for it to count. It’s really f’in glitchy I got 8 missions left overall and I don’t know how many games I had to redo. I just always make sure to double check that I don’t have 0x skulls on. It def. shows you haven’t completed anything on Legendary.

It may need time to update, back out to the main menu and quit the game, press the start button and go down to quit, so when you fire it up again it has to go through the intro again. This should help.

I did all of CE with the bandana skull on and it only counted the first 2 missions.
Did all of Halo 2 with no skulls and I’m missing 3 missions on there.

Do you have to beat all games on legendary to get helioskrill? Because I have it and I didn’t beat any of them on Legendary.

> 2533274816041943;1:
> So I’m in the process of getting Helioskrill Armour and I’m a little confused. I literally just started the campaign and I’m on the 5th mission of H1 so far. I backed out to the main menu and went to check my progress to make sure it was counting (on the campaign legendary achievement) And it still says 0/40?? Is this going to tamper with me getting the armour? Does the missions just take time to register or…? I’m playing on legendary with no skulls and scoring is off. Am I doing something wrong is my overall question…

So far, what I did was just play the campaign though the normal way on legendary and not though the playlists. Are you using playlists? And yeah the game is really bugged so I really cant say much about it… and the best part you can either struggle though the campaign on legendary for hours or hours on reqs to unlock the new variants that came this month. and about scoring… its on always… it just shows up when you enable it on you HUD. and about the achievement, try restarting you console. not with instant on… hold the power button on console when its on for 10 seconds till it turns off in a unusual way. now look at you power brick… it will turn from white to orange to white and again to orange. where first white is before holding the power button. now disconnect every thing and connect it back but dont turn on the console yet. look at the power brick. it will be white. wait for it to turn orange and start you console. Let me know if this updates you achievement…

> 2533274796642936;4:
> Do you have to beat all games on legendary to get helioskrill? Because I have it and I didn’t beat any of them on Legendary.

Well I guess that just makes you one jammy sob haha.

Helipskrill (all forms) is available through the REQ system, just is very rare.

> 2533274810945725;6:
> > 2533274796642936;4:
> > Do you have to beat all games on legendary to get helioskrill? Because I have it and I didn’t beat any of them on Legendary.
>
>
> Well I guess that just makes you one jammy sob haha.

I have it too but I don’t have the achievement, so I imagine I’ll take heat for that but whatever I have beaten all of the campaigns on legendary before so I don’t feel to bad about it