Helioskrill armor

So last night I got the “legend” achievement on halo the master chief collection but I don’t have the helioskrill armor for halo 5 help would be appreciated.

Try giving it a day or two for everything to sync up. If that doesn’t work, try making a change or two to something for your online stuff in MCC like switching an armor set. Then check Halo 5. Does that work?

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Try giving it a day or two for everything to sync up. If that doesn’t work, try making a change or two to something for your online stuff in MCC like switching an armor set. Then check Halo 5. Does that work?

This ^ but you can also start H2 Gravemind on Leg (might work with others, this is what I used) and the save and quit. That worked for whatever reason, but changing an armour piece works too.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Try giving it a day or two for everything to sync up. If that doesn’t work, try making a change or two to something for your online stuff in MCC like switching an armor set. Then check Halo 5. Does that work?

thank you so much I jumped into accouple of games and switched accouple armor sets and I got it instantly

> 2533274974364563;4:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Try giving it a day or two for everything to sync up. If that doesn’t work, try making a change or two to something for your online stuff in MCC like switching an armor set. Then check Halo 5. Does that work?
>
> thank you so much I jumped into accouple of games and switched accouple armor sets and I got it instantly

Nice, glad it worked. I see you’re rocking Helioskrill now :sunglasses:

Locking since issue’s resolved.