Helioskrill armor

what are the easy or best way to get helioskrill armor??

The easiest would be to beat all MCC campaigns (minus ODST) on legendary. I mean, technically it’s harder, but it takes WAY less time if you haven’t finished silver packs.

> 2533274812303481;2:
> The easiest would be to beat all MCC campaigns (minus ODST) on legendary. I mean, technically it’s harder, but it takes WAY less time if you haven’t finished silver packs.

This will take a lot longer than opening packs unless you are very good in my opinion

You could open some gold packs and hope you pull Helioskrill, or you could blast through Halo CE-Halo 4 on Legendary on the MCC. While the latter can get extremely difficult, especially when playing Halo 2, it’s the definitive way to get Helioskrill, as no RNG is involved.

thanks everybody! :wink:

There are several Helio variants in the req system. You may get lucky trying gold packs, but as some have mentioned they odds are very low. The only way to ensure you get the armor is by earning it via MCC.

Did MCC in just under 2 weeks with my bro
watched nak3d Eli’s speed runs and used some of the tricks ourselves
did halo CE in 3 days
h2 was harder since one player dies then you get reset to checkpoint- about 5 days
h3- 1 day
h4 1 day

> 2533274974449340;3:
> > 2533274812303481;2:
> > The easiest would be to beat all MCC campaigns (minus ODST) on legendary. I mean, technically it’s harder, but it takes WAY less time if you haven’t finished silver packs.
>
>
> This will take a lot longer than opening packs unless you are very good in my opinion

Nah, just do coop.

Highly recommend watching nak3d Eli’s speed runs tutorials of you are doing MCC, really helpful

Unless you have all the Common to Ultra Rare reqs, your best bet is just playing the MCC campaigns on Legendary.

I myself am just going to have to earn it again… solo… It’s actually pretty doable. Halo 2 is easy enough if you cheese the Plasma Pistol. Halo 3 is just all around easier, Halo 4 has some tricky moments, but otherwise it’s also easy.

Not sure if this still works, but my brother and I found an exploit to get through Halo 2 really quickly and still get credit/achievements for beating the missions. Turn on that -Yoink!- scarab gun skull and assblast your way through some covvies. Once you beat the mission and are returned to the lobby, force close the MCC, start it back up and the achievement should pop.

I wasn’t proud of it but -Yoink- Halo 2 legendary, that stuff was balls. Plus I already did it back in the day so I didn’t feel like suffering. It’s probably fixed now though, Idk, give it a shot.

> 2533274974449340;3:
> > 2533274812303481;2:
> > The easiest would be to beat all MCC campaigns (minus ODST) on legendary. I mean, technically it’s harder, but it takes WAY less time if you haven’t finished silver packs.
>
>
> This will take a lot longer than opening packs unless you are very good in my opinion

It could take like a few days or a week to beat all of the campaigns on legendary. You can even use youtube walkthroughs to help you along.
But grinding req packs to get to legendary mythic armor can take months depending on how much you play.

It all depends on which one you want to focus your time in. I am still a little mad that they put it into rotation with the other REQs but I digress. I spent time with MCC before had and had a lot of fun with friends doing it. Ones you get silvers done, it will happen soon enough so it is all up to you

in 2 days i finish Halo 4 :wink:

I saw helioskrill, looked like the arbiter, arbiter is cool.
Beat MCC on legendary in 3 days.
>win

> 2533274849009501;16:
> I saw helioskrill, looked like the arbiter, arbiter is cool.
> Beat MCC on legendary in 3 days.
> >win

i know that feel, closest we’ll get to playable elites in H5

Im at halo 3 rn, naked eli is very helpful

Like this.

> 2533274832089275;19:
> Like this.

Good for you but that really should not be a thing Helioskrill should be exclusive to the MCC Legendary campaigns. There are those who earn it and those who don’t.