Helioskrill Armor

Is it still possible to unlock the Helioskrill Armor for Halo 5? I still haven’t had time to beat every Halo on legendary on MCC and I want to know if its still possible to get the Helioskrill armor or you had to beat the campaigns on legendary before Halo 5 was released? I wanna know. If anyone knows if you can still get it please tell me. Thanks.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

I think it is still available.

You could just beat all the campaigns and find out :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlocking through req packs is not possible at the moment. In fact, you can’t unlock any of the MCC tied armors right now.

> 2533274872004561;5:
> Unlocking through req packs is not possible at the moment. In fact, you can’t unlock any of the MCC tied armors right now.

What do you mean exactly? The only armor I got that wasn’t through REQ packs are the Mark Vl (Scar version as well) I think its that one and the Nightfall armor. I wasn’t talking about getting the Helioskrill through a REQ Pack.

It should be. I still haven’t gotten mine for some reason, even though it’s almost been two weeks since I got the Legend achievement.

I think it look insane tho…

there was a pre-order armor i still haven’t got. if you live in the UK never pre-order from GAME. they said i would get their emblem pack and some cool -Yoink- armor.

> 2533274927141670;9:
> there was a pre-order armor i still haven’t got. if you live in the UK never pre-order from GAME. they said i would get their emblem pack and some cool -Yoink- armor.

the code wouldve been on the receipt