Helioskrill armor still not unlocking.

Hey! I want to start off by saying thank you for reading this post and thank you for any help you can provide. I followed the steps that
Chimera30 posted, but I still do not have the req pack there to open. I was told that you can no longer get the helioskrill by unlocking the legend achievement is that true? If so I do feel like I wasted my time when I could have been grinding war zone this whole time. If you can give me any new info or any suggestions I thank you and thank you again for reading this.

I don’t think it was ever announced that players wouldn’t be able to unlock Helioskrill by unlocking “Legend.” If none of the steps posted by Chimera worked and you have unlocked the achievement, you might simply have to wait a bit longer for the REQ pack to show up.

Thank you tuhin94. It means a lot

Looks like your privacy settings make it so that I cannot tell if you’ve unlocked the Legend achievement.

Also, you won’t get a REQ pack to open. Helioskrill should just appear in your collection once you unlock it. Have you checked your collection?

If all else fails, you may want to consider going back to Halo CE and Halo 2 and making sure you complete every level on Legendary on either solo or co-op, rather than mix-matching completion progress. Though if you’ve already gotten the Legend achievement, I don’t think that would do anything.

Chimera30 I got it in my collection just as I read your message and I did complete it and do you know how I can change the settings to have you be able to view?