Helioskrill armor question

If I complete all campaigns on legendary with all the non scoring skulls on, will it still count towards unlocking the armor?

Do not put any non scoring skulls on, if you do you will not get the achievement or armor. Good luck

If by non scoring you mean the 0 multiplier then yes you still get the armor.

One tip I suggest is for each campaign do the easiest level you can without skulls on. Then you can do the rest of the campaign with the skulls.

By non scoring I mean the skulls that ‘help’ you. Like ‘bandana’ that gives you infinite ammo and the one that makes your grenade radius 2x larger, and the other skulls in that category.

Just don’t put any skulls on at all. Non scoring skulls negate achievements and the helioskrill armor is directly linked to those legendary achievements. Forget skulls exist and just play through the games normally.

The two skulls you can use on MCC towards legendary are…

Halo CE - Bandana Skull
This skull disables only the par time and score acheivements, it will still unlock the campaign acheivements.

Halo 2 - Scarab Skull
I beleive this is a bug thats never been fixed, using this skull was meant to disable most campaign acheivements, yet you can still obtain the legendary acheivement (only way i did Halo 2 on Legendary)

Also for a few tips…

Halo CE - Use the bandana, grunt funeral and boom skull. Theres sections where you can just kill 1 grunt and watch a chain reaction go off since the boom will increase the radius of the grunt explosion.

Halo 2 - Scrab gun the crap out of everything, remember where snipers are as you will most likely get 1 shotted the second you are in sight.

Halo 3 - The plasma pistol becomes a god, noob combo the crap out of everything.

Halo 4 - Same as Halo 3, tho its abit more tricky. At the same time in my personal opinion, Halo 4 seems alot easier then the other 3.

Do NOT equip the Scarab skull for Halo 2.

So I just ran level two on CE with only the bandana skull on and I completed the mission but did not get the level completion achievement. In the mission select screen it shows that I’ve completed the mission on legendary. Do I need level completion achievements, or will just completing missions on legendary give credit towards the helioskrill armor?

> 2533274840650143;8:
> So I just ran level two on CE with only the bandana skull on and I completed the mission but did not get the level completion achievement. In the mission select screen it shows that I’ve completed the mission on legendary. Do I need level completion achievements, or will just completing missions on legendary give credit towards the helioskrill armor?

Just don’t equip any skulls. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

> 2533274840650143;8:
> So I just ran level two on CE with only the bandana skull on and I completed the mission but did not get the level completion achievement. In the mission select screen it shows that I’ve completed the mission on legendary. Do I need level completion achievements, or will just completing missions on legendary give credit towards the helioskrill armor?

It becomes abit buggy there, in order for mission complete acheivements to pop and for it to register legendary, you have to complete it all first. I would recommend just running through on easy, pop all the level complete acheivements and it will start registering legendary.

I wouldn’t really worry too much about unlocking Helios skrill right now. If you plan to play halo 5 a fair bit then you will most likely get it eventually

Ive been doing CE and used bandana in the first two levels, didn’t count towards achievements. We did it without bandana just fine, I would recommend watching nak3d eli’s speed runs, very useful.

Just don’t use skulls, noob combo the f#€k out of everything!

> 2533274808793619;6:
> The two skulls you can use on MCC towards legendary are…
>
> Halo CE - Bandana Skull
> This skull disables only the par time and score acheivements, it will still unlock the campaign acheivements.
>
> Halo 2 - Scarab Skull
> I beleive this is a bug thats never been fixed, using this skull was meant to disable most campaign acheivements, yet you can still obtain the legendary acheivement (only way i did Halo 2 on Legendary)
>
> Also for a few tips…
>
> Halo CE - Use the bandana, grunt funeral and boom skull. Theres sections where you can just kill 1 grunt and watch a chain reaction go off since the boom will increase the radius of the grunt explosion.
>
> Halo 2 - Scrab gun the crap out of everything, remember where snipers are as you will most likely get 1 shotted the second you are in sight.
>
> Halo 3 - The plasma pistol becomes a god, noob combo the crap out of everything.
>
> Halo 4 - Same as Halo 3, tho its abit more tricky. At the same time in my personal opinion, Halo 4 seems alot easier then the other 3.

What when I did it in December of 2014 I tried 1 mission in legendary with the scarab skull and it didn’t even say I beat it in legendary even though it was my last mission.

> 2533274808793619;10:
> > 2533274840650143;8:
> > So I just ran level two on CE with only the bandana skull on and I completed the mission but did not get the level completion achievement. In the mission select screen it shows that I’ve completed the mission on legendary. Do I need level completion achievements, or will just completing missions on legendary give credit towards the helioskrill armor?
>
>
> It becomes abit buggy there, in order for mission complete acheivements to pop and for it to register legendary, you have to complete it all first. I would recommend just running through on easy, pop all the level complete acheivements and it will start registering legendary.

When did this start? I did solo legend 2, legendary speedrun ce, solo laso 4, coop laso 3, solo laso odst in that order the first playthroughs, and got each level completion.
Then again, game is buggy, still defend it though

Op i can help with gravemind and regret in halo 2, i LOVE those 2 levels.

Be safe…no skulls what so ever. Complete it in the playlist portion of each halo game. Once I completed it, instantly received all my achievements. Then got on to halo 5 and the armor was there. Good luck too

May gravemind forever be in your prayers

> 2533274809988140;16:
> Be safe…no skulls what so ever. Complete it in the playlist portion of each halo game. Once I completed it, instantly received all my achievements. Then got on to halo 5 and the armor was there. Good luck too
>
> May gravemind forever be in your prayers

Whats wrong with gravemind

I beat all the halos on legendary with no skulls and i didnt git the armour i need answers now

This is an ancient thread. If you search waypoint, you will find other posts that explain the MCC glitch, and how to overcome it.

> 2535409754636823;18:
> I beat all the halos on legendary with no skulls and i didnt git the armour i need answers now

Service Record shows you need to do Halo 4 Midnight again