Helioskrill Armor not showing up

I beat 1-4 of MCC on legendary solo and currently have the legend achievement, I even use it as my xbox one wallpaper, but the armor is nowhere to be found right now on my Halo 5 account. I have been having a lot of fun with this game, but i must say, i am pretty butt-hurt that it is not unlocked for me. Anyone else have this issue?

I am currently having the same issue. I tried signing out then back in and still no luck. I’m going to check tomorrow and see if it just needed time to process. Other than that I dunno what is causing this issue.

same issue here super butt hurt

343 please help

K so it finally showed up in halo 5 after i put the MCC in and started it up then put halo 5 back in!

> 2533274797628081;1:
> I beat 1-4 of MCC on legendary solo and currently have the legend achievement, I even use it as my xbox one wallpaper, but the armor is nowhere to be found right now on my Halo 5 account. I have been having a lot of fun with this game, but i must say, i am pretty butt-hurt that it is not unlocked for me. Anyone else have this issue?

Same man! I have Helioskrill equipped, but if I go into Requisitions and select Customization, it doesn’t show it as unlocked and it really frustrates me.