Helioskrill Achievement not worth it

Helioskrill is avalible in packs which is stupid

I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.

Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.

That is if I’m right and it isn’t available in packs.

I think the armor is cool, but now that they have it in gold packs its not cool any more

Yeah I wish they kept it out of packs and they didn’t make 2 new versions of it. Makes the one I’m wearing less… Authentic u know?

Oh it’ great for me because from time to time I do get people trolling me after a match in h5 that I got it by luck as I wear the armor.
I just point them to my 6000/6000 for mcc xD

Man, can’t tell you how much I hate how all the armor pieces that required work are in REQ packs. I bought my Xbox One about 2 years back to play H2A and then the rest of the campaigns again. I didn’t play Halo 5 online until last summer. When I heard about Helioskrill, I thought it would be super cool to have that reward in Halo 5 if I ever did play online. I was going to beat the campaigns on Legendary regardless, but it’s exciting to get a reward for something you worked for, right? Only a small portion of the Halo population even attempts playing on Legendary, let alone beating all the games on that difficulty, and it’s ridiculous they took that reward away like that.

> 2533275018277062;2:
> I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.
>
> Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.
>
> That is if I’m right and it isn’t available in packs.

so the original helioskrill is only unlocked for complete all the games in legendary, but they variants come in packs??? i think also can come in packs that version

> 2533275018277062;2:
> I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.
>
> Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.
>

The original armor was also added to the pool because the achievement was, and still is glitchy. It’s unfortunate but I think it was necessary. The variants in the Req pool were unnecessary though.

> 2533274863544717;8:
> > 2533275018277062;2:
> > I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.
> >
> > Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.
> >
> > That is if I’m right and it isn’t available in packs.
>
> The original armor was also added to the pool because the achievement was, and still is glitchy. It’s unfortunate but I think it was necessary. The variants in the Req pool were unnecessary though.

I think they should add helioskrill to halo 6 but not in the req pool,instead the legendary playthrough should award

> 2535449683343384;9:
> > 2533274863544717;8:
> > > 2533275018277062;2:
> > > I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.
> > >
> > > Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.
> > >
> > > That is if I’m right and it isn’t available in packs.
> >
> > The original armor was also added to the pool because the achievement was, and still is glitchy. It’s unfortunate but I think it was necessary. The variants in the Req pool were unnecessary though.
>
> I think they should add helioskrill to halo 6 but not in the req pool,instead the legendary playthrough should award

I wasn’t sure if it was added to the Req pool or not. I find it pretty bad that it’s no longer tied to an achievement.

> 2533275018277062;10:
> > 2535449683343384;9:
> > > 2533274863544717;8:
> > > > 2533275018277062;2:
> > > > I think the armour variants are, but not the main one. If I’m correct the original Helioskrill is only unlocked for finishing all MCC games on Legendary still.
> > > >
> > > > Ironic that while the variants are different versions of the same armour the original Helioskrill is still the most valuable/rare.
> > > >
> > > > That is if I’m right and it isn’t available in packs.
> > >
> > > The original armor was also added to the pool because the achievement was, and still is glitchy. It’s unfortunate but I think it was necessary. The variants in the Req pool were unnecessary though.
> >
> > I think they should add helioskrill to halo 6 but not in the req pool,instead the legendary playthrough should award
>
> I wasn’t sure if it was added to the Req pool or not. I find it pretty bad that it’s no longer tied to an achievement.

It’s still tied to the achievement, but you can get it via REQ packs it.

> 2533275018277062;2:
>
>

Nope. The main variant you unlock via achievements is also in the req pool…

> 2533274824050480;6:
> Man, can’t tell you how much I hate how all the armor pieces that required work are in REQ packs. I bought my Xbox One about 2 years back to play H2A and then the rest of the campaigns again. I didn’t play Halo 5 online until last summer. When I heard about Helioskrill, I thought it would be super cool to have that reward in Halo 5 if I ever did play online. I was going to beat the campaigns on Legendary regardless, but it’s exciting to get a reward for something you worked for, right? Only a small portion of the Halo population even attempts playing on Legendary, let alone beating all the games on that difficulty, and it’s ridiculous they took that reward away like that.

All I can say is good job… and how about them HaLo TwO jAcKeL sNiPeRs ThO

> 2535416784130131;13:
> > 2533274824050480;6:
> > Man, can’t tell you how much I hate how all the armor pieces that required work are in REQ packs. I bought my Xbox One about 2 years back to play H2A and then the rest of the campaigns again. I didn’t play Halo 5 online until last summer. When I heard about Helioskrill, I thought it would be super cool to have that reward in Halo 5 if I ever did play online. I was going to beat the campaigns on Legendary regardless, but it’s exciting to get a reward for something you worked for, right? Only a small portion of the Halo population even attempts playing on Legendary, let alone beating all the games on that difficulty, and it’s ridiculous they took that reward away like that.
>
> All I can say is good job… and how about them HaLo TwO jAcKeL sNiPeRs ThO

Lol yeah. I did not know about their notoriety until I played through H2 on MCC. That was when I learned… Also, came across this thorough but useless guide while searching for memes. Everyone knows the only way to defeat them is to trust in RNG-sus that they miss their shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t care it’s available in packs. Still going for it. Im getting some achievemnts along the way. :stuck_out_tongue: