Helioskril Alenrative unlock please.

Before people start raging and going “No WAI bruh! like you totally need to do the Legend achievement if you want to EARN the armor”

Yes, I agree, it should be earned and sure getting the Legend achievement is not an issue.

Oh wait it is, because 343I being so great at developing games, has a product (MCC) still riddled with bugs.

Please tell me how am I supposed to unlock this armor when no matter how many times I finish a campaign on legendary the game just registers 1 mission having been completed?

I have tried CE both solo and CoOp on legendary, beat it about 4 times now and the only mission the game is counting as completed (on Waypoint) is Pillar of Autum, even tho the game (In game) shows all of them completed on legendary.

I have tried erasing my save-file from everywhere and restarting and still no luck.

Edit:

After trying many suggestions given by the actual helpful replies to this thread I have begun unlocking some of the missions, this is a rundown of what I did in hopes that it will help others.

1.- Uninstalled the game.
2.- Deleted save file from (Everywhere)
3.- Cleared Xbox Cache
4.- Re installed the game
5.- Hard Reset the Xbox
6.- Played Missions without any skulls active.

So far I have been able to unlock the first 5 CE missions after this.

Did you have any skulls active? Campaign scoring? I’ve heard these work against obtaining Helioskrill

> 2533274847916490;2:
> Did you have any skulls active? Campaign scoring? I’ve heard these work against obtaining Helioskrill

Nope no skulls whatsoever.

At first i thought bandanna was causing the issue so i went ahead and did it without but still have the issue.

I will run CE again for the 6th time tonight and see if I fare any better (Oh joy the library again…)

In any case I am just frustrated because I don’t feel like moving onto H2 if CE is bugging out on me.

And im sure this will be ignored just like the massive thread reporting this issue over at the MCC feedback forums.

What a joke of a company 343I is.

If your games broken then that’s no reason to take the acheivement of the armour from everyone else. I earned that -Yoink- on solo legendary like it’s meant to be played, I lost a controller (rip day one controller) from the rage of an entire level losing its progress at the last checkpoint, and I had to endure halo 2’s insta kill elites all the way through to the end. If you are actually being truthful I feel bad mate , the system is obviously broken. Hell I’ve lost my halo reach achievements despite being 100% sure I completed the game And I had to redo the last mission of halo 2 multiple times for it to pop.
sorry for your suffering but I’m proud of that armour , even though it is unlock able through co op ( wtf really? That’s a breeze) and I wish they’d add more similar armours

it can be obtained in gold packs

> 2533274857405414;5:
> If your games broken then that’s no reason to take the acheivement of the armour from everyone else. I earned that -Yoink- on solo legendary like it’s meant to be played, I lost a controller (rip day one controller) from the rage of an entire level losing its progress at the last checkpoint, and I had to endure halo 2’s insta kill elites all the way through to the end. If you are actually being truthful I feel bad mate , the system is obviously broken. Hell I’ve lost my halo reach achievements despite being 100% sure I completed the game And I had to redo the last mission of halo 2 multiple times for it to pop.
> sorry for your suffering but I’m proud of that armour , even though it is unlock able through co op ( wtf really? That’s a breeze) and I wish they’d add more similar armours

1.- Its not only my game, please head to the MCC forums and see there are MANY players experiencing this issue.

2.- That is exactly what 343I is doing by not fixing this game, why should I be denied the armor if I too am working my -Yoink- off to do the Legend achievement? oh because their game is so -Yoinked!- up they cant fix it for -Yoink-? see the irony on your comment?

3.- I know several people that also finished all campaigns solo legendary and cant get the armor because of this, please tell me how they did not earn it? oh right you cant, I too wanted to do solo legendary but I wont bother if they can’t fix this.

4.- Everyone that has done Halo 2 and have their progress not count had to face the same elites, they deserve the armor just as much, again look at the MCC support forums and tell me how it is fair that people that also meet the requirements can’t get the armor because 343I is crap at developing working games.

5.- Yes the system is broken that is why they either need to fix it (probably wont happen because 343I cant give a rats -Yoink- about MCC instead they prefer to focus on adding more Req’s to keep milking Halo payers.

6.- So bottom line, either 343I needs to fix this so that we can EARN the armor the way it is meant to be earned or they need to add another way to get the armor because it is unfair to lock players out of the possibility of earning the armor when it is 343I’s fault that they can not complete the requirements.

> 2533274796869056;7:
> > 2533274857405414;5:
> > If your games broken then that’s no reason to take the acheivement of the armour from everyone else. I earned that -Yoink- on solo legendary like it’s meant to be played, I lost a controller (rip day one controller) from the rage of an entire level losing its progress at the last checkpoint, and I had to endure halo 2’s insta kill elites all the way through to the end. If you are actually being truthful I feel bad mate , the system is obviously broken. Hell I’ve lost my halo reach achievements despite being 100% sure I completed the game And I had to redo the last mission of halo 2 multiple times for it to pop.
> > sorry for your suffering but I’m proud of that armour , even though it is unlock able through co op ( wtf really? That’s a breeze) and I wish they’d add more similar armours
>
>
> 1.- Its not only my game, please head to the MCC forums and see there are MANY players experiencing this issue.
>
> 2.- That is exactly what 343I is doing by not fixing this game, why should I be denied the armor if I too am working my -Yoink- off to do the Legend achievement? oh because their game is so -Yoinked!- up they cant fix it for -Yoink-? see the irony on your comment?
>
> 3.- I know several people that also finished all campaigns solo legendary and cant get the armor because of this, please tell me how they did not earn it? oh right you cant, I too wanted to do solo legendary but I wont bother if they can’t fix this.
>
> 4.- Everyone that has done Halo 2 and have their progress not count had to face the same elites, they deserve the armor just as much, again look at the MCC support forums and tell me how it is fair that people that also meet the requirements can’t get the armor because 343I is crap at developing working games.
>
> 5.- Yes the system is broken that is why they either need to fix it (probably wont happen because 343I cant give a rats -Yoink- about MCC instead they prefer to focus on adding more Req’s to keep milking Halo payers.
>
> 6.- So bottom line, either 343I needs to fix this so that we can EARN the armor the way it is meant to be earned or they need to add another way to get the armor because it is unfair to lock players out of the possibility of earning the armor when it is 343I’s fault that they can not complete the requirements.

buy a gold pack m9

> 2533274922832647;8:
> > 2533274796869056;7:
> >
>
>
> buy a gold pack m9

Helioskril is not in gold packs.

This has been confirmed long ago.

It’s like saying to buy a gold pack if you want Achilles.

I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.

Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.

on the side note. I think it should stay in as it is. I think it shows what someone has done real fast.

I also thought it was able to be unlocked thought the req system

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274796869056;9:
> > 2533274922832647;8:
> > > 2533274796869056;7:
> > >
> >
> >
> > buy a gold pack m9
>
>
> Helioskril is not in gold packs.
> This has been confirmed long ago.
> It’s like saying to buy a gold pack if you want Achilles.

u stoopid? 343 confirmed all REQs are obtainable in Bronze,Silver and gold packs

> 2533274868062286;10:
> I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.
>
> Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.

I did Halo CE both solo and CoOp

If you look at my record tho in both scenarios only Mission 1 was counted, since I have deleted my save file and re done the CE campaign at least 6 times and still no luck.

> 2533274922832647;11:
> > 2533274796869056;9:
> > > 2533274922832647;8:
> > > > 2533274796869056;7:
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > buy a gold pack m9
> >
> >
> > Helioskril is not in gold packs.
> > This has been confirmed long ago.
> > It’s like saying to buy a gold pack if you want Achilles.
>
>
> u stoopid? 343 confirmed all REQs are obtainable in Bronze,Silver and gold packs

No but the way you write stupid makes me think you are.

Please spend hundreds of $ and see if you can get Helioskril or Achilles, you will see how dumb you are.

> 2533274796869056;12:
> > 2533274868062286;10:
> > I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.
> >
> > Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.
>
>
> I did Halo CE both solo and CoOp
>
> If you look at my record tho in both scenarios only Mission 1 was counted, since I have deleted my save file and re done the CE campaign at least 6 times and still no luck.

try not having any skulls that will help you out. I did mine with IWHBYD, cowbell, Grant party.
It would be like the same thing if you were to have the Scarb skull on halo 2. It would not count it.

> 2533274796869056;7:
> > 2533274857405414;5:
> > If your games broken then that’s no reason to take the acheivement of the armour from everyone else. I earned that -Yoink- on solo legendary like it’s meant to be played, I lost a controller (rip day one controller) from the rage of an entire level losing its progress at the last checkpoint, and I had to endure halo 2’s insta kill elites all the way through to the end. If you are actually being truthful I feel bad mate , the system is obviously broken. Hell I’ve lost my halo reach achievements despite being 100% sure I completed the game And I had to redo the last mission of halo 2 multiple times for it to pop.
> > sorry for your suffering but I’m proud of that armour , even though it is unlock able through co op ( wtf really? That’s a breeze) and I wish they’d add more similar armours
>
>
> 1.- Its not only my game, please head to the MCC forums and see there are MANY players experiencing this issue.
>
> 2.- That is exactly what 343I is doing by not fixing this game, why should I be denied the armor if I too am working my -Yoink- off to do the Legend achievement? oh because their game is so -Yoinked!- up they cant fix it for -Yoink-? see the irony on your comment?
>
> 3.- I know several people that also finished all campaigns solo legendary and cant get the armor because of this, please tell me how they did not earn it? oh right you cant, I too wanted to do solo legendary but I wont bother if they can’t fix this.
>
> 4.- Everyone that has done Halo 2 and have their progress not count had to face the same elites, they deserve the armor just as much, again look at the MCC support forums and tell me how it is fair that people that also meet the requirements can’t get the armor because 343I is crap at developing working games.
>
> 5.- Yes the system is broken that is why they either need to fix it (probably wont happen because 343I cant give a rats -Yoink- about MCC instead they prefer to focus on adding more Req’s to keep milking Halo payers.
>
> 6.- So bottom line, either 343I needs to fix this so that we can EARN the armor the way it is meant to be earned or they need to add another way to get the armor because it is unfair to lock players out of the possibility of earning the armor when it is 343I’s fault that they can not complete the requirements.

343i actually fixed the Master Chief Collection. They took time from Halo 5 development to fix the game because Microsoft let Certain Affinity and Saber Interactive remake/port the games over. 343i had less than 10 employees actually working on MCC. When the problems came about 343i went right to fix it as best as they could with the coding they have. So instead of blindly hating 343i for something they didn’t do, actually figure out your problem because i’m 100% guarantee its not a 343i issue.

> 2533274857405414;5:
> If your games broken then that’s no reason to take the acheivement of the armour from everyone else. I earned that -Yoink- on solo legendary like it’s meant to be played, I lost a controller (rip day one controller) from the rage of an entire level losing its progress at the last checkpoint, and I had to endure halo 2’s insta kill elites all the way through to the end. If you are actually being truthful I feel bad mate , the system is obviously broken. Hell I’ve lost my halo reach achievements despite being 100% sure I completed the game And I had to redo the last mission of halo 2 multiple times for it to pop.
> sorry for your suffering but I’m proud of that armour , even though it is unlock able through co op ( wtf really? That’s a breeze) and I wish they’d add more similar armours

OMG someone who thinks like me. Helioskrill should not be given to people who just get friends and run through the campaign. it should only be obtainable by beating all 4 games on legendary Solo. so its actually a testament of skill and patience. thats why i dont view helioscrill as that much of a Big thing. since 9/10 people mostly did it with friends. funny thing is only 6% of the Halo 5 population has Helioscrill. and only 1% of the fanbase actually got it solo. so ya me and you are pretty much gods within the community. the fact only 1% beat the games on solo legendary is a show of how many people suck at the campaign or dont have the patience and need to rely on friends. they really need to change it to requiring you to beat all 4 on solo legendary and lock it to those who didnt beat the games on solo til they do.

> 2533274868062286;14:
> > 2533274796869056;12:
> > > 2533274868062286;10:
> > > I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.
> > >
> > > Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.
> >
> >
> > I did Halo CE both solo and CoOp
> >
> > If you look at my record tho in both scenarios only Mission 1 was counted, since I have deleted my save file and re done the CE campaign at least 6 times and still no luck.
>
>
> try not having any skulls that will help you out. I did mine with IWHBYD, cowbell, Grant party.
> It would be like the same thing if you were to have the Scarb skull on halo 2. It would not count it.

I tried it with 0 skulls.

I will just clear the cache on my Xbox and delete my save file “again” and try tonight see if I get any luck.

> 2533274796869056;17:
> > 2533274868062286;14:
> > > 2533274796869056;12:
> > > > 2533274868062286;10:
> > > > I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.
> > > >
> > > > Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.
> > >
> > >
> > > I did Halo CE both solo and CoOp
> > >
> > > If you look at my record tho in both scenarios only Mission 1 was counted, since I have deleted my save file and re done the CE campaign at least 6 times and still no luck.
> >
> >
> > try not having any skulls that will help you out. I did mine with IWHBYD, cowbell, Grant party.
> > It would be like the same thing if you were to have the Scarb skull on halo 2. It would not count it.
>
>
> I tried it with 0 skulls.
>
> I will just clear the cache on my Xbox and delete my save file “again” and try tonight see if I get any luck.

Try getting a hold of a moderator and see if they will move this to the Halo MCC Support section. I do not how much they people will be able to help you out, but maybe you might be able to at less fine someone that will help you with this struggle.

> 2533274863753117;16:
> > 2533274857405414;5:
>
>
> OMG someone who thinks like me. Helioskrill should not be given to people who just get friends and run through the campaign. it should only be obtainable by beating all 4 games on legendary Solo. so its actually a testament of skill and patience. thats why i dont view helioscrill as that much of a Big thing. since 9/10 people mostly did it with friends. funny thing is only 6% of the Halo 5 population has Helioscrill. and only 1% of the fanbase actually got it solo. so ya me and you are pretty much gods within the community. the fact only 1% beat the games on solo legendary is a show of how many people suck at the campaign or dont have the patience and need to rely on friends. they really need to change it to requiring you to beat all 4 on solo legendary and lock it to those who didnt beat the games on solo til they do.

Lol.

Gods?

Yeah right.

Also I have beaten the campaigns solo when the games were on their original consoles, and I can beat them solo without problems this time around, that however does not fix the issue about having the missions not being counted by way point nor being counted towards the achievement.

> 2533274868062286;18:
> > 2533274796869056;17:
> > > 2533274868062286;14:
> > > > 2533274796869056;12:
> > > > > 2533274868062286;10:
> > > > > I did it all Co-Op for everything but 4. It seem to work out and I did not put any of the skulls on.
> > > > >
> > > > > Everything but Halo 2 is easier to do Co-Op. For some reason that game is based around the iron skull.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I did Halo CE both solo and CoOp
> > > >
> > > > If you look at my record tho in both scenarios only Mission 1 was counted, since I have deleted my save file and re done the CE campaign at least 6 times and still no luck.
> > >
> > >
> > > try not having any skulls that will help you out. I did mine with IWHBYD, cowbell, Grant party.
> > > It would be like the same thing if you were to have the Scarb skull on halo 2. It would not count it.
> >
> >
> > I tried it with 0 skulls.
> >
> > I will just clear the cache on my Xbox and delete my save file “again” and try tonight see if I get any luck.
>
>
> Try getting a hold of a moderator and see if they will move this to the Halo MCC Support section. I do not how much they people will be able to help you out, but maybe you might be able to at less fine someone that will help you with this struggle.

The reason I posted here is because:

1.- The armor is for Halo 5 and i want to see if they can consider an alternative unlock.

2.- MCC feedback forums are a wasteland because 343I doesn’t care for MCC anymore since it does not give them money, there is a massive thread there (where I have posted too) about this same issue and not a single word has been said from 343I or any moderator on that thread.