Helios inconceivable.

Thank you 343 for this gracious gift. I promise to use it in the most destructive ways possible. Link mostly for proof.

Lets get down to it though, this thing is a monster. Still kinda squishy but I was able to help that with wheelman. But damn sugar biscuit you gave us a real weapon here.

I actually feel like this thing could very well be a threat like we wanted the original phaeton to be. First the hannibals, now the helios. <3 Keep giving me stuff like this 343 and youll have a customer for life.

thumbs up

everybody has the phaeton helios from the MoR preview and all i got was the armor -.-

> 2533274901165186;2:
> everybody has the phaeton helios from the MoR preview and all i got was the armor -.-

Right there with ya bud. I got a helmet, armor, 1 single brute plasma rifle, and 2 boost cards.

That’s just filthy nasty. I can’t wait to take mine for a spin.

I got the new phaeton but my brother wasn’t so lucky he got just noble valor armor and helmet a brute plasma rifle and boost cards.

> 2533274820722681;1:
> Thank you 343 for this gracious gift. I promise to use it in the most destructive ways possible. Link mostly for proof.
>
> Lets get down to it though, this thing is a monster. Still kinda squishy but I was able to help that with wheelman. But damn sugar biscuit you gave us a real weapon here.
>
> I actually feel like this thing could very well be a threat like we wanted the original phaeton to be. First the hannibals, now the helios. <3 Keep giving me stuff like this 343 and youll have a customer for life.
>
> thumbs up

Nice

> 2533274901165186;2:
> everybody has the phaeton helios from the MoR preview and all i got was the armor -.-

Yeah me too.

Sucks to hear you guys didn’t get some from the preview I figured everyone did :C I pray you all get a chance to use this absolute monster of a weapon. If you have one, head to turbo, put on wheelman, and take her out. You wont be disappointed. Just remember to play her right, don’t just rush in, shell still go down from a laser.

if you did not have the Valor armor before, you got it. if you did, you got the Phetons it seems.

> 2533274868062286;8:
> if you did not have the Valor armor before, you got it. if you did, you got the Phetons it seems.

awww that’s a bummer!

> 2533274901165186;2:

Yup, me too. All I got was Noble Vallor. The thing is, I just unlocked Noble a few days ago. So it was kind of a let down.

back on topic, the Helios is a beast. I have not had the opritunity to grace the skies with it myself, but I’ve been on the receiving end of its devestation in Warzone turbo.

Ha I got two of them

> 2533274844984484;6:
> > 2533274820722681;1:
> > Thank you 343 for this gracious gift. I promise to use it in the most destructive ways possible. Link mostly for proof.
> >
> > Lets get down to it though, this thing is a monster. Still kinda squishy but I was able to help that with wheelman. But damn sugar biscuit you gave us a real weapon here.
> >
> > I actually feel like this thing could very well be a threat like we wanted the original phaeton to be. First the hannibals, now the helios. <3 Keep giving me stuff like this 343 and youll have a customer for life.
> >
> > thumbs up
>
>
> Nice
>
>
> > 2533274901165186;2:
> > everybody has the phaeton helios from the MoR preview and all i got was the armor -.-
>
>
> Yeah me too.

I feel your pain.

> 2533274868062286;8:
> if you did not have the Valor armor before, you got it. if you did, you got the Phetons it seems.

I got valor and the pheton.

Wow!
I only got invincible,
https://youtu.be/p7F81G7p6s8
on my first one. Match ended. I did help kill the bosses.

> 2533274832376620;3:
> > 2533274901165186;2:
> > everybody has the phaeton helios from the MoR preview and all i got was the armor -.-
>
>
> Right there with ya bud. I got a helmet, armor, 1 single brute plasma rifle, and 2 boost cards.

Got exactly that. So disapointed

> 2533274832376620;3:
> > 2533274901165186;2:
>
>
> Right there with ya bud. I got a helmet, armor, 1 single brute plasma rifle, and 2 boost cards.

You have to have everything unlocked to have the Helios phaeton… I have the Helios phaeton and got it from a gold pack. Since I have everything unlocked I didn’t bother with the way overpriced and worthless reach pack. I just got the silver’s and gold packs and unlocked it

How is there not a Princess Bride reference yet?
INCONCEIVABLE

Is it bad I wanted a brute plasma rifle more than the phaeton? ;-; haha