Helio Skril

I just beat Halo CE Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 4 all on legendary and I don’t have the helio skril. I did use cheats on halo CE and halo 2 (Bandana skull) but I didn’t get the achievement for Halo 3 which I didn’t use any skulls on but, I got it on halo 4. Both the halo 3 legendary achievement and Legend achievement (beat all halos 1-4 on legendary) are stuck at 55% completion and I’m really confused how that happened. Is this happened to anyone or does someone know why.

This is just going off what I heard, so take it with a grain of salt:

• I’ve heard that skulls with a 0.0x modifier (like Bandana) nullify some achievements, including those necessary for Helioskrill - Your MCC stats on Waypoint show that you only have partial Legendary completion for every campaign in the MCC - Replaying levels that haven’t been counted on Waypoint usually logs them (just make sure you don’t use any “easy mode” skulls) - You may want to consider completing all the campaigns the same way: solo or co-op. Not sure if completing some solo and other co-op can affect things, but it’s probably best not to roll the dice