Helicopter Halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why is there no helicopter on halo 4. Why wont 343 industries, create it. It was on halo reach but not in halo 4 why. Please make it, I loved the helicopters on halo reach. On forge/multiplayer/custom games or something like that, or everything. 343 industries can you please make it on halo 4 forge and custom games. My wish to get halo 4 better

You mean the Falcon? I really don’t know why. They even took the effort to put a Hornet in the background of one of the Majestic maps, but didn’t bother to put it in the game. It really should be there.

Its the first game in the new trilogy, they probably didnt find it neccery to add a UNSC air vehicle considering the UNSC didnt get an air vehicle in matchmaking until halo 3.

A banshee is good enough for now, but I would like to see the hornet return in a later game.

> Its the first game in the new trilogy, they probably didnt find it neccery to add a UNSC air vehicle considering the UNSC didnt get an air vehicle in matchmaking until halo 3.
>
> A banshee is good enough for now, but I would like to see the hornet return in a later game.

Sorry, but this being the first game in a new trilogy is NOT a valid reason to not have a UNSC air vehicle. Halo 4 is a direct sequel to Halo 3.

Halo 4 needs a hornet/ falcon.

Too bad MM would still be bad.

I’ve seen like a billion posts about how there is no falcon/hornet and how sooo many people want it back. All I can ask is why is this such a big deal? These vehicles were practically useless in matchmaking. They were incredible easy to kill and, especially the hornet, are incredible underpowered. They didn’t include them because there was no point.

At least for customs

I don’t think any of the maps would be big enough for it to work anyway, except Ragnarok and that already has a Banshee.

If I remember correctly, Spire and Breakpoint were the only official multiplayer maps in Reach that utilized the Falcon. The rest were user-created Forge maps, which were built on Forge World and subsequently had a big skybox to fly around on. Exile, Vortex, Wreckage, Shatter and whatever else is left wouldn’t work with Falcons.

I’m pretty sure the way the game is structured you can’t just add stuff like that to the game, it’s like new forge items included with new maps that you can’t use on older ones, because they don’t exist. We won’t get a hornet/falcon/etc this game, we should in H5 though. Not that I really care, never been much of a vehicles fan

The falcon is an illogical vehicle. There should DEFINITELY be a UNSC flying vehicle, but it should be more like a small pelican.

Whats illogical about the falcon, does its magical ability to fly mess with your mind?

The concept of putting a HELICOPTER in the cargo bay of a FTL SPACESHIP is absolutely absurd.

Don’t even get me started on shipping billions of bullets and spare tires.

> I’ve seen like a billion posts about how there is no falcon/hornet and how sooo many people want it back. All I can ask is why is this such a big deal? These vehicles were practically useless in matchmaking. They were incredible easy to kill and, especially the hornet, are incredible underpowered. They didn’t include them because there was no point.

The Hornet was far from useless. Really only two things could directly counter it, being the Spartan Laser and Missile Pod. It received a subtle nerf later on as well, the rockets of it were removed on the avalanche version.

Even if it was useless, they could’ve brought it back and improved on it, as sequels should be focused on improving flaws, not generating new ones.

I do agree with the fact it wouldn’t really fit on any of the current maps though.

> The concept of putting a HELICOPTER in the cargo bay of a FTL SPACESHIP is absolutely absurd.

War Games is a training simulation, and the falcon makes sense as an in-atmosphere vehicle.

I wouldn’t expect there to be Falcons on the Infinity, but I don’t see how that’s relevant to it being in multiplayer or featured in a training simulation.

> Why is there no helicopter on halo 4. Why wont 343 industries, create it. It was on halo reach but not in halo 4 why. Please make it, I loved the helicopters on halo reach. On forge/multiplayer/custom games or something like that, or everything. 343 industries can you please make it on halo 4 forge and custom games. My wish to get halo 4 better

The falcon is to an helicopter, as a duck is to a goose.

I was so upset when I discovered there would be no Falcon/Hornet in Halo 4, especially considering they had a UNSC air vehicle in both Halo 3 and Reach.

The Falcon was spotted in Halo 4 pre-release screens though.

Above Cheifs left shoulder, near the Infinity.

> I don’t think any of the maps would be big enough for it to work anyway, except Ragnarok and that already has a Banshee.
>
> If I remember correctly, Spire and Breakpoint were the only official multiplayer maps in Reach that utilized the Falcon. The rest were user-created Forge maps, which were built on Forge World and subsequently had a big skybox to fly around on. Exile, Vortex, Wreckage, Shatter and whatever else is left wouldn’t work with Falcons.

It would be nice for Forge.

> The Falcon was spotted in Halo 4 pre-release screens though.
> halo4nation.com
> Above Cheifs left shoulder, near the Infinity.

Because it is a part of the background.

Personally I don’t think we need any kind of air vehicles beside the banshee. This game has a pretty bad balance at the date just imagine what would happen if we have a wrong balanced Hornet or Falcon. Disaster… This is 343 first game, just let them to sneak out what they have to do better next time. If we help them beside of crying, it easily can happen we will got a pretty nice flying machine. (Also, Mantis is mostly like a hornet, the only thing that is different is it can’t fly, but it has shields.)

I miss the falcon. It felt waaaay more halo than the falcon, to me.

> Why is there no helicopter on halo 4. Why wont 343 industries, create it. It was on halo reach but not in halo 4 why. Please make it, I loved the helicopters on halo reach. On forge/multiplayer/custom games or something like that, or everything. 343 industries can you please make it on halo 4 forge and custom games. My wish to get halo 4 better

Guess they will add it in the next game :wink: Not gonna happen in H4

> You mean the Falcon? I really don’t know why. <mark>They even took the effort to put a Hornet in the background of one of the Majestic maps</mark>, but didn’t bother to put it in the game. It really should be there.

Its like they’re taunting us :(…

Halo should have the Hornet and the falcon. At least in customs.