Heavy Grunts(Party's Over) vs Scarab

I had 10 Heavy Grunts against a scarab and each time I used Party’s Over, it was not stunned and was still moving AND shooting. I have used them against Condors snd they become completely unresponsive so why not a Scarab?

Why are we wanting Scarabs to die even more?
Those are little weak heavy grunts versus a giant super unit, wouldn’t make much sense.
Also Scarab already dies to a single T2 Warlord so he doesn’t need to die to 10 Grunts either.

How much is a Scarab? 2000/2000?

10 HGs cost 1200 supplies. Idk how much the upgrades are, but they sure as Hell don’t cost 2000 power.

Scarabs are already meh enough. If HGs were able to trade them that cost efficiently, I doubt I’d ever see another one built.

> 2535428931727626;1:
> I had 10 Heavy Grunts against a scarab and each time I used Party’s Over, it was not stunned and was still moving AND shooting. I have used them against Condors snd they become completely unresponsive so why not a Scarab?

I Think the better Question is why is the Condor effected by Heavy Grunts Y Ability?!?!
Condors/ Scarabs are already pretty useless

Like others pointed out I think you’re going in the opposite direction with this. EMP should do nothing to Condors.

> 2533274812650916;5:
> Like others pointed out I think you’re going in the opposite direction with this. EMP should do nothing to Condors.

Should not is an understatement as they still are. When I see mass air or Condors, Heavy Grunts and Reavers become my best friend. I often spread a few HG around so if they try to snipe, i can quickly hold them with another group and is very effective. If HG should not effect Super units, at least let them be effected by Logistics. I know it seem odd and might be OP but it stuns for like half a sec so that does not seem OP to me if they were able to stun it for a few secs.

> 2535428931727626;6:
> > 2533274812650916;5:
> > Like others pointed out I think you’re going in the opposite direction with this. EMP should do nothing to Condors.
>
> Should not is an understatement as they still are. When I see mass air or Condors, Heavy Grunts and Reavers become my best friend. I often spread a few HG around so if they try to snipe, i can quickly hold them with another group and is very effective. If HG should not effect Super units, at least let them be effected by Logistics. I know it seem odd and might be OP but it stuns for like half a sec so that does not seem OP to me if they were able to stun it for a few secs.

That’s OP. 10 HG’s T1 should not be able to trade with a T3 Super unit. Their “Super” for a reason. Not a normal Hornet.
Stun Stacking on one Unit is very powerful and shouldn’t be a thing on Supers

> 2533274936603132;7:
> > 2535428931727626;6:
> > > 2533274812650916;5:
> > > Like others pointed out I think you’re going in the opposite direction with this. EMP should do nothing to Condors.
> >
> > Should not is an understatement as they still are. When I see mass air or Condors, Heavy Grunts and Reavers become my best friend. I often spread a few HG around so if they try to snipe, i can quickly hold them with another group and is very effective. If HG should not effect Super units, at least let them be effected by Logistics. I know it seem odd and might be OP but it stuns for like half a sec so that does not seem OP to me if they were able to stun it for a few secs.
>
> That’s OP. 10 HG’s T1 should not be able to trade with a T3 Super unit. Their “Super” for a reason. Not a normal Hornet.
> Stun Stacking on one Unit is very powerful and shouldn’t be a thing on Supers

10 Heavy Grunts stun units for like a half second so I dont see how thats OP if it were true.

> 2535428931727626;8:
> > 2533274936603132;7:
> > > 2535428931727626;6:
> > > > 2533274812650916;5:
> > > > Like others pointed out I think you’re going in the opposite direction with this. EMP should do nothing to Condors.
>
> 10 Heavy Grunts stun units for like a half second so I dont see how thats OP if it were true.

They stun for half a second, yes, but you’re forgetting that the Scarab has the annoying ‘charge up’ animation, so if it did get stunned it will stop firing for that half a second and THEN need to charge up again as the Scarab is weird like that. If it were stunned whilst it needed to charge up, it would never end up attacking at all and it’ll just become another frost raven issue where it never ends up attacking because the charge up animation is cut off by a units ‘special effect’ (FYI if you have enough Frost Ravens you can freeze the Scarab before it even has time to attack)
On another note, buffing the Scarab/Condor would be something that I’ld like to see as they’ve become pathetic due to all the updates since launch.

A scarab should not be able to die to 10 grunts, heavy or not.

> 2535427113648813;10:
> A scarab should not be able to die to 10 grunts, heavy or not.

im not saying they should die but im saying the EMP did not effect it any time it was hit.

> 2535428931727626;11:
> > 2535427113648813;10:
> > A scarab should not be able to die to 10 grunts, heavy or not.
>
> im not saying they should die but im saying the EMP did not effect it any time it was hit.

oh well yeah then that isn’t fair to the grunts then.

I also noticed my Retriever being affected by the HG’ EMP. I could literally just watch it getting shred to pieces.

> 2533274840435203;13:
> I also noticed my Retriever being affected by the HG’ EMP. I could literally just watch it getting shred to pieces.

yep, they affect retrievers too

If a Plasma Pistol could stop a Scarab and a Fuel Rod without shooting its core. I think Halo 3 LASO would be a lot easier.