Heavy Aim on My Main Account

I am experiencing issues with aiming and shooting when I am on my main account. I’ve had this issue for more than a year now. My sights seem to always be behind, or overshoots where I intend to place it.

The second I switch to a new account, the aiming issues clean up. Shots are crisp, clean, and feel great.

I don’t know how or why the aiming on my main account slightly lags. I have done some research and have found that some others experience the same issues. Your permanent unlocks are a contributor to heavy aim / movement. I want to play at 100% on my main. Any way to fix this?

I believe heavy aim was patched as of a few months ago. Could it possibly be a placebo?

Dude this game is torturing me with the heavy aim, i havn’t tried a switched account however i know when i have it it seems the closest to host do not have any problems. Im glad you have bought this up because its becoming impossible to be taken seriously when it hits. Im getting reversaled when shooting enemys in the back as i physicaly can’t react to a faster player who is uneffected and its realy stoping my love of this game. It was chronic tonight and i find its worse when lobbys are stacked with lots of individual partys, it feels like as i was the only uk player out of 24 earlier my connection was purely neglected and unplayable.

Have you tried turning your sensitivity up? A lot of times it’s not inconsistent aim rather it’s more down to your sensitivity.

> 2533274888753908;4:
> Have you tried turning your sensitivity up? A lot of times it’s not inconsistent aim rather it’s more down to your sensitivity.

My friend i have 120+ days in this game its heavy aim, i run several sensitivitys depending on strategy and game mode and have been for 6 months. If you tune your sense the reticle is still heavy, it will move faster but it willl drift\over hit your required target.

> 2535420647389594;5:
> > 2533274888753908;4:
> > Have you tried turning your sensitivity up? A lot of times it’s not inconsistent aim rather it’s more down to your sensitivity.
>
> My friend i have 120+ days in this game its heavy aim, i run several sensitivitys depending on strategy and game mode and have been for 6 months. If you tune your sense the reticle is still heavy, it will move faster but it willl drift\over hit your required target.

Wait are you talking about what happens when your reticle goes over a target?

w

> 2533274888753908;6:
> > 2535420647389594;5:
> > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > Have you tried turning your sensitivity up? A lot of times it’s not inconsistent aim rather it’s more down to your sensitivity.
> >
> > My friend i have 120+ days in this game its heavy aim, i run several sensitivitys depending on strategy and game mode and have been for 6 months. If you tune your sense the reticle is still heavy, it will move faster but it willl drift\over hit your required target.
>
> Wait are you talking about what happens when your reticle goes over a target?

Ithink i’ve worked out a solution to the problem and im not sure but it might have been attributed to disk space, its come to my attention that the spare hard disk space is used for running your games as virtual memory and halo requires a lot, iv freed up half my disk and i purchased a high speed hdmi cable and im already seeing a difference but will keep posted. Heavy aim is a real thing it’s the worst to expierience and i think we are going to have to find the answers ourselves and help each other with the knowledge we have, i also still think if you are very far from a dedicated host this could be a big contributing factor but fingers crossed.

> 2535420647389594;7:
> w
>
>
> > 2533274888753908;6:
> > > 2535420647389594;5:
> > > > 2533274888753908;4:
> > > > Have you tried turning your sensitivity up? A lot of times it’s not inconsistent aim rather it’s more down to your sensitivity.
> > >
> > > My friend i have 120+ days in this game its heavy aim, i run several sensitivitys depending on strategy and game mode and have been for 6 months. If you tune your sense the reticle is still heavy, it will move faster but it willl drift\over hit your required target.
> >
> > Wait are you talking about what happens when your reticle goes over a target?
>
> Ithink i’ve worked out a solution to the problem and im not sure but it might have been attributed to disk space, its come to my attention that the spare hard disk space is used for running your games as virtual memory and halo requires a lot, iv freed up half my disk and i purchased a high speed hdmi cable and im already seeing a difference but will keep posted. Heavy aim is a real thing it’s the worst to expierience and i think we are going to have to find the answers ourselves and help each other with the knowledge we have, i also still think if you are very far from a dedicated host this could be a big contributing factor but fingers crossed.

Glad you could fix your issue. I personally don’t believe heavy aim is a real thing but then again, I’ve beem playing on high ping for ages so it’s not as apparent to me.