Heavies should have objective gametypes

I can’t play an objective gametype in BTB anymore. Everyone just wants to play heavies for the scorpion, which they get blown up in the first 5 sec of the game. Where are the objective players?

Seems like it would be a camp fest on the Objective to me.

I don’t want to try to get the flag when everyone is running around with Lasers and Fuel Rods.

I would love to have the occasional 2CTF Heavies game.

well, not for the scorpion, but I love heavies, I mean, vehicular battles just about everywhere? and increased movement?? well, sure, maybe the tanks are a little… big, but hell, as long as the gauss hog is still OP, there is no problem big enough!

I’d personally love to see a 2 Flag Slayer Heavies setup in MM, it was great fun in Flagstravaganza.

Yall have my vote for objective heavies!

Its sounds good but who is going to want to carry a flag when there are rockets, gauss worthogs, scorpions, laser etc ready to instant kill them? I can’t see many heavy objective matches where someone actually scores.

Yes please, give it an objective version. But still tone down the frequency of Heavies overall appearing in votes just a little bit.

Never liked big team battle, or objective games like CTF. But at least I know objective with lots of rockets doesn’t work.

> I can’t play an objective gametype in BTB anymore. Everyone just wants to play heavies for the scorpion, which they get blown up in the first 5 sec of the game.

Not all BTB Heavies maps have a Scorpion. Sometimes I don’t even use whatever vehicles are available. It can be just as much fun to blow them up as it is to blow away people while riding in one.