Heaven is poorly designed

1). on king of the hill. the initial hill is 2 feet from the blue spawn leaving the reds at a disadvantage from the start unless the blues are all AFK.
2. on oddball. the initial ball spawn also favors the blue team and the ball is more often than not, thrown of the edge of the map.
3. there are the famous camping four corners that everbody hides in with their active camp.
4. blues match the color scheme of the map, making them harder to see while reds stand out like a sore thumb

Heaven is poorly designed? I thought that was the best place where anyone could be.

On a serious note, I think Haven is fine as is.

If you tweak the spawns to the sides of the map hill and ball work fine. The problem only exists on the start. The camping problem in slayer is for every map because there is no incentive to move when power weapons don’t spawn.

I find Haven to be the only well-designed arena style map in the game. The only problem I have with it is the aforementioned camping spots.

> Heaven is poorly designed? I thought that was the best place where anyone could be.
>
> On a serious note, I think Haven is fine as is.

Exactly what I was thinking 0.o

Haven in by far the best Halo 4 map. BTW Blue spawn KoTH gets naded to heaven and back, lol.

This is the beginning of the match > Blue rushes hill, gets like 5 seconds if lucky, gets naded to heaven, red takes hill, while blue fights for whatever time is left.

Hell, on the other hand, is an architectural triumph.
I find that reds always stand out way more - I’ve always thought blues had the advantage on almost any map.