Hearing firefight voices

Can you hear your character talk in custom firefight or you could only hear them in matchmaking firefight? My character always seems to be mute when I’m playing any type of firefight, offline or online. I always set it to Emile, but no luck in making him say anything.

Have you tried turning on the IWHBYD skull in your custom gametypes? It is always on in the matchmaking gametypes.

Yeah, I turn on that skull. The least that my character voice can do is grunt, pant, or groan.

I hear mine all the time online or offline…but I don’t use Emile…actually I tend to keep it on Buck…I love him yelling “say my name!!” when he chucks a grenade.

I have the same problem. It’s because you probably don’t have a hard drive. I can’t hear my Firefight voice because I bought the Xbox Slim with a 4GB so called hard drive, so I can’t hear my voice.

But it works perfectly when I go to my friends house and he has a hard drive.

> I have the same problem. It’s because you probably don’t have a hard drive. I can’t hear my Firefight voice because I bought the Xbox Slim with a 4GB so called hard drive, so I can’t hear my voice.
>
> But it works perfectly when I go to my friends house and he has a hard drive.

Yeah that’s most likely the main problem. I too have a Xbox Slim with 4GB and don’t have a hard drive

Usually you have to do special stuff to get the voice. Land a headshot, earn an assassination, etc.

When I used the Buck voice, every time I landed a headshot he’d say “Right between the eye sockets!”
With the Chief voice the same header gets “Silent but deadly!”

A Hard Drive is required by all players to hear Custom Firefight Voices, not a built in 4GB one, a proper one sadly.