hear it goes

xbox profile is on free right now and game halo games i have right now or halo wars halo 3 and halo ce i am going be nice about this i want friends to play with i am 31 years old looking for new friends can some add me show me the way to good clan that join that player my wno age in it

We are a Clan of Mature Gamers but you would need to get Halo Reach and then Halo 4 when it is released.

xFactor Gaming Community was created with the sole purpose of bringing like-minded gamers together to have fun. We are mature minded gamers who just want to have FUN.
We are a relatively new clan and not a very competitive, however we currently forming a Battle Group and will enter the occasional tournament and we never turn down a clan battle and eventually have our own weekly or monthly events.

We are currently active in the Reach Community and will be making a complete switch to Halo 4, when it launches.

Aside from this we are active daily playing games with members in the USA and UK you would never be stuck with no one to play with! We also have our own Events Officer, tasked solely with creating new fun events for clan members.
One of xFactors main goals, is to become a great place for gamers to meet other players, join in on firefights, campaigns, customs and multiplayer action. There is nothing better than getting a group of 8 players together and running a Big Team Battle lobby!

Some past events we have held are:
A snipers bracket
Large hog race night
18 player Free For All night
Team Objective Night
xFactor has a fully functional website with helpful, friendly and fun forums. Here, we all have a place to talk about games, share our backgrounds, our experience, and interests, as well as teamwork and tactics. Our site will be the main hub of clan communication, once you join.

So if you think you have the xFactor Why not give our site a visit:
http://www.xfactor-gaming.com
Or contact one of our Clan Officers on xBoxLive:

BallisticDad - OverLord
Nym 146 - OverLord
PandaPrecision - Command Officer

xFactor Gaming Community is the fun clan you have always wanted to join, so jump in feet first and don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

Check out the Ancient Warriors on B.Net. You have to be atleast 30 to join. We have over 240 members.

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/351375/Group/GroupHome.aspx