Health : YES or NO ?!

Hey ho.

Do you want the health bar back ? Yes or No ?!

I’m not sure I like both i guess…

I like health more.

I liked the upgrade from halo Ce to Halo 2 in the armor, not needing health. so i will say no, because Halo 3 didn’t need it and unless something happened while chief was in cryo sleep that interfered with his armor i think 343 will keep health out of Halo 4

hope so too,no health,its annoying to run to the medi pack to get your health back,hope 343 will keep it like in halo 2 and 3

No health, no med packs. I prefer the Halo 2/3 method.

I don’t care about Halo 4. I like both systems, as long as shields dont load to fast; like in some other games now. You should feel the pressure if your shields are down.

But if there would be an ODST 2. I would prefer the Halo reach health system without shields, but with a bit better regeneration. That would fit better to an ODST-Guy, it would fit to Halo ODST-1 and it would make halo more tactical… cuz you shouldn’t know, if your damage regenerates now full, or you lost a bit of health.

Would be epic (imo).

I would like it, but in a more effective way than Reach.
Seriously, the Reach health system is pretty pointless.
I would like a classic Halo: CE health system. (Of course, modifiable in customs.)

Halo: Reach Elites health system.

Health packs slow down gameplay, but I still like knowing how much health I’ve got left.

Definitely <3 health.

You know, for a community that spits fire over gameplay catered to casuals, it’s awfully funny seeing so many people supporting the most noob friendly trend in FPS games in the last ten years: regenerating health/shields.

> Halo: Reach Elites health system.
>
> Health packs slow down gameplay, but I still like knowing how much health I’ve got left.

Not if they’re placed correctly. Having to get to cover and wait for my shields to recharge slows down gameplay far worse…

Hmm…I dont know which one I like better…I mean, I like both so Im pretty neutral about it.

No health, regenerating shield is so much better :wink:

Nah, I prefer shields.

Meh. I could go either way. I guess I’d go with yes.

>
> Health packs slow down gameplay, but I still like knowing how much health I’ve got left.

^This. My idea exactly.

It’s not like you just have shields and as soon as they pop, you die. You still have health along with Shields, in Halo 3, you didn’t know how much health you had. In Halo: Reach, you do. Therefore, you can make decisions depending on what health you have.

So yes, I would like a Health Bar in Halo 4.

>

Health.

No. I prefer the Halo 2/3 system. Faster gameplay and you don’t get punished for winning a firefight.

> I liked the upgrade from halo Ce to Halo 2 in the armor, not needing health. so i will say no, because Halo 3 didn’t need it and unless something happened while chief was in cryo sleep that interfered with his armor i think 343 will keep health out of Halo 4

He grew a jet pack.

I don’t think there should be heath. It never really tickled my pickle. In Reach the mechanic as a whole was not used to the best of its ability, and I doubt it would bring much to the table for multiplayer if it is added. For single player games health is awesome, for multiplayer? Nope.

No.