HEADSHOTS MATTER!

HEADSHOTS MATTER for some weapons. SPECIFICALLY THE BR, THE AR, AND THE PISTOL. For me that is a problem If its going to be 4 shots with the BR it should be 4 shots no matter what you hit… This is causing a major skill gap that will only hurt the player base there is time to fix it before Christmas. Some people will say its fine, but only because they are at an advantage. this is next sentence for everybody that reads this-Do you want a more competitive game or not? Competitive means a fair but close game as far as I am concerned. the smaller the skill gap in shooting the close the game will be. Keep it as is, and fans will quit playing. Lots of people simply can not pull off headshots for every enemy they encounter. I want a large playerbase not a small one.

source:

You want to break a Halo tradition that’s been in the game since halo ce? You serious?

You think shortening the skill gap would make the game more competitive and engaging long term?

I literally disagree with all of your points.

No thanks.

Also, learn to lazy link please.

Oh dear I think you are actually serious aren’t you OP.

For the sake of what ever faith in humanity I have left, I really, really want to believe that this is a joke.

I would post no but thats against the rules.

So…Please no?

I don’t get what you mean

Are there any other shooters out there where headshots don’t give some form of crit damage? I feel like that’s been a staple of shooter video games since their inception. Also headshots don’t matter until the shields go down, so its not always beneficial to always aim for the head.

Interesting chart though, thanks for linking that in.

lel

I know someone, somewhere probably actually believes this. That’s why it’s funny.

> 2533274890584596;4:
> For the sake of what ever faith in humanity I have left, I really, really want to believe that this is a joke.

You are a pro player based on your stats. Why would you even care. You are obviously so good you dominate players anyway. You can go into Warzone and wreak havok. You are obviously incredibly skilled. Are you concerned that just a little bit if that would be taken away If they changed the guns so headshots didn’t matter?

> 2533274823519895;8:
> lel
>
> I know someone, somewhere probably actually believes this. That’s why it’s funny.

I’ll say the same thing to you as I did another- You are a pro player based on your stats. Why would you even care. You are obviously so good you dominate players anyway. You can go into Warzone and wreak havok. You are obviously incredibly skilled. Are you concerned that just a little bit if that would be taken away If they changed the guns so headshots didn’t matter?

headshots have been in halo since ce are you -Yoinking!- kidding me OP this will have such a bad effect

> 2535418620009446;3:
> Oh dear I think you are actually serious aren’t you OP.

See my two posts. to the other expert players. the same goes for you.

> 2533274825101441;1:
> For me that is a problem If its going to be 4 shots with the BR it should be 4 shots no matter what you hit…

This doesn’t understand the weapon specifically in question. The BR is a 3-bullet burst shot where distance to target can reduce the number of bullets that hit. This alone changes the dynamic of how many shots, unassisted, it takes to down an opponent.

As for precision headshots killing unshielded opponents; dude, it’s always been.

> 2533274825101441;12:
> > 2535418620009446;3:
> > Oh dear I think you are actually serious aren’t you OP.
>
>
> See my two posts. to the other expert players. the same goes for you.

Why? For one if they changed the game to be how you want it I would no longer play. Also I don’t see how your solution is going to work. Basically your problem stems from being inaccurate with your weapons. If your changes were to be implemented It would be beneficial for me to camp because as long as I shot you first I would no doubt win. Being that I have superior accuracy to you and I now can shoot you anywhere knowing you will die in 4 shots from my BR etc. I mean basically your change makes the game COD rather than being who has superior accuracy and gun skill you want it to be whoever sees who first and shoots first wins. Taking away my loverly reversal medal from me in the process.

> 2533274825101441;1:
> HEADSHOTS MATTER for some weapons. SPECIFICALLY THE BR, THE AR, AND THE PISTOL. For me that is a problem If its going to be 4 shots with the BR it should be 4 shots no matter what you hit… This is causing a major skill gap that will only hurt the player base there is time to fix it before Christmas. Some people will say its fine, but only because they are at an advantage. this is next sentence for everybody that reads this-Do you want a more competitive game or not? Competitive means a fair but close game as far as I am concerned. the smaller the skill gap in shooting the close the game will be. Keep it as is, and fans will quit playing. Lots of people simply can not pull off headshots for every enemy they encounter. I want a large playerbase not a small one.
>
> source:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3sv1oi/halo_5_weapon_damage_chart

Is this a serious post?? This is the worst idea for Halo ever.

> 2603643534597848;13:
> > 2533274825101441;1:
> > For me that is a problem If its going to be 4 shots with the BR it should be 4 shots no matter what you hit…
>
>
> This doesn’t understand the weapon specifically in question. The BR is a 3-bullet burst shot where distance to target can reduce the number of bullets that hit. This alone changes the dynamic of how many shots, unassisted, it takes to down an opponent.
>
> As for precision headshots killing unshielded opponents; dude, it’s always been.

Thanks for a reasonable post. You may be correct. I do know there are lots pf people that post on here that do not realize a headshot matters vs body shot for some guns. Thats an incredible amount of knowledge to have and explains why at least some people are no better than what they are. For me it seems this game is a lot harder vs prior games. I personally think thats a bad thing. People will not play if its too hard to just jump in and have fun. The hardcore players will be ok with that. But I will argue all day long that a smaller player base is almost always bad, not good for a single game and especially a series.

> 2556731038472681;15:
> > 2533274825101441;1:
> > HEADSHOTS MATTER for some weapons. SPECIFICALLY THE BR, THE AR, AND THE PISTOL. For me that is a problem If its going to be 4 shots with the BR it should be 4 shots no matter what you hit… This is causing a major skill gap that will only hurt the player base there is time to fix it before Christmas. Some people will say its fine, but only because they are at an advantage. this is next sentence for everybody that reads this-Do you want a more competitive game or not? Competitive means a fair but close game as far as I am concerned. the smaller the skill gap in shooting the close the game will be. Keep it as is, and fans will quit playing. Lots of people simply can not pull off headshots for every enemy they encounter. I want a large playerbase not a small one.
> >
> > source:
> > https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3sv1oi/halo_5_weapon_damage_chart
>
>
> Is this a serious post?? This is the worst idea for Halo ever.

Oh look another platinum player.

SWAT should just be 1 shot anywhere.

As long as the bullet hits NEAR them; it should kill them; lightning should chain out of their body and kill any enemies nearby.

A ground pound in SWAT should instantly kill all 4 enemies and cause an earthquake that keeps killing them for 7.89 seconds.

Haha

> 2533274807544947;18:
> SWAT should just be 1 shot anywhere.
>
> As long as the bullet hits NEAR them; it should kill them; lightning should chain out of their body and kill any enemies nearby.
>
> A ground pound in SWAT should instantly kill all 4 enemies and cause an earthquake that keeps killing them for 7.89 seconds.

Lol that would be kind of hilarious everyone at the start of a match just jumping in the air to charge up GP.