Headset of choice on 11-6-12

I currently have Turtle Beach X12. However, I’m thinking of giving it to my brother and purchasing Astros.

What headsets are the community using on Halo 4’s release.

I use Turtle Beach X32s. They work fine for what I need them for, and they’re fairly cheap compared to some of the other headsets.

I recently traded in my X11’s for X12’s. I love the bass boost and the quality is great. Plus, since im getting the LE for halo, and hardend for black ops, i dont feel like spending more money for a headset thats slightly better. maybe in like march i will upgrade to something with surround sound.

My Razer Chimaera 5.1 head phones, I might actually get an optical audio cable and plug it into my Xbox and my head phones.

I just use the standard Xbox headset, since it does what I need it to do : talk to my team.

I’m getting the Halo 4 Tritton Trigger!!

I’ll wait until my X11’s break, or Halo 5 comes out with a new headset to buy another. I’m perfectly satisfied with my X11’s.

I think i will be sticking with my Razer Chimaera 5.1s for Halo 4… Amazing sound quality for not extremely too much. :slight_smile:

I’ll be sticking with my X12’s until they break, although I’m considering getting the Halo 4 headset.

Tritton AX Pro’s.

Surround Sound… surrounding you. So awesome.

They’re great for shooters so you can soundwhore, but it also amps up the immersion in games like Mass Effect and Skyrim.

> I just use the standard Xbox headset, since it does what I need it to do : talk to my team.

Pretty much this.

On launch, Wireless Microsoft headset =/

After Christmas, Tritton Warhead 7.1 =)

My Turtle Beach Has helped me in the past, I have no doubt it will help me out in Halo 4

> > I just use the standard Xbox headset, since it does what I need it to do : talk to my team.
>
> Pretty much this.

I’d recommend trying a gaming headset, it makes the game much more immersive

I have two different headsets, for two different purposes. When I’m playing campaign, I’ll use my Gioteck EX-05 simply because the audio quality is amazing. And for general gameplay and teamchat, I use my Trtton Triggers. 'Cause they’re comfy.~

Well for communication i’ll use my wireless mic, but for sound i’ll be using my surround sound system.

I’m just gonna buy a SHARKOON X-TATIC SR, I can’t be bothered to pay over a 100 dollars for headphones…

A ten dollar headset I got at a value store.

It works really well, actually, It probably was worth about fifty bucks, and it does all I need it to do. It also let me force the enemy guys to run for the hills when I communicated with my Medic as a Soldier in TF2, although they failed, and I got like 40 kills.

Sticking with my good old Turtle Beaches!

> > > I just use the standard Xbox headset, since it does what I need it to do : talk to my team.
> >
> > Pretty much this.
>
> I’d recommend trying a gaming headset, it makes the game much more immersive

Agreed. I’ve no idea how I survived using a standard Xbox headset.

Then I saved up enough money for x11’s, and they were absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, they broke, so I upgraded to the x12’s, and they’re still working perfectly.

I don’t think I’ll be upgrading to anything else. I might buy a headset for when I have my new computer, but I might stick with my x12’s. Definitely recommend them!