Heads Up Display Variation

I feel something that should be added in Halo 6 (which I was really dissappointed to not find in Halo 5) is a variation for HUDs. For example in the campaign you can see a portion of the inside of your helmet, and it makes the player feel more immersed, like they’re wearing the helmet themselves. I feel with the vast variation in helmets, each should have their corresponding HUD traits. Helmets such as EVA would have a large field of view so it might have a slightly increased field of view, or a helmet like Locus would feel slightly more artificial as it lacks a visor entirely. Or perhaps even changing the HUD details like the blue lines near the bottom of the screen or around the shield bar. Or even just changing the tint of the screen very little depending on the visor the player has equipped, or the colour of the detailed lines that are on every HUD. Small details that make the player feel like they’re wearing the helmet that they’ve been spending countless hours purchasing Gold packs to get. Little things that make the players feel like a spartan, and that their choice of helmet is personalized for them. It would ensure that virtually every helmet that the developers spent who knows how long designing and modelling gets a chance to be in the battlefield because players like me would use every last helmet to see how the HUDs look. Maybe some legendary helmets like Helioskrill would highlight dropped covenant weapons brighter or a different colour. Each helmet is incredibly unique, and there’s so much potential in personalized HUDs. It would definitely make me feel more immersed into the Halo universe.

Yes for casual game modes. It would screw around with the balance in competitive game modes.

> 2535446429352181;2:
> Yes for casual game modes. It would screw around with the balance in competitive game modes.

I’m sure there would be something in Options that would allow you to toggle HUD variations

Yes please. I always played as Linda in CO-OP campaign purely for the yellowish HUD (and Nornfang)

That’s cool in campaign but it would probably stir up trouble for multiplayer. (nerf this helmet, this one sucks, this one is too hard to unlock and provides an advantage)

Though I would like to see unique HUDs that you can choose, different colours, shapes, styles etc. Forerunner orange/blue with glyphs around, purple Covenant with hex patterns everywhere, some sort of prototype one that has text changing in the sides.

> 2533274948626339;3:
> > 2535446429352181;2:
> > Yes for casual game modes. It would screw around with the balance in competitive game modes.
>
>
> I’m sure there would be something in Options that would allow you to toggle HUD variations

I would assume so.

> 2533274948626339;1:
> I feel something that should be added in Halo 6 (which I was really dissappointed to not find in Halo 5) is a variation for HUDs. For example in the campaign you can see a portion of the inside of your helmet, and it makes the player feel more immersed, like they’re wearing the helmet themselves. I feel with the vast variation in helmets, each should have their corresponding HUD traits. Helmets such as EVA would have a large field of view so it might have a slightly increased field of view, or a helmet like Locus would feel slightly more artificial as it lacks a visor entirely. Or perhaps even changing the HUD details like the blue lines near the bottom of the screen or around the shield bar. Or even just changing the tint of the screen very little depending on the visor the player has equipped, or the colour of the detailed lines that are on every HUD. Small details that make the player feel like they’re wearing the helmet that they’ve been spending countless hours purchasing Gold packs to get. Little things that make the players feel like a spartan, and that their choice of helmet is personalized for them. It would ensure that virtually every helmet that the developers spent who knows how long designing and modelling gets a chance to be in the battlefield because players like me would use every last helmet to see how the HUDs look. Maybe some legendary helmets like Helioskrill would highlight dropped covenant weapons brighter or a different colour. Each helmet is incredibly unique, and there’s so much potential in personalized HUDs. It would definitely make me feel more immersed into the Halo universe.

It’s a good idea

I feel that in the next Halo there should be the following as either Req packs or paid items.

Custom HUDs everyone has stated before
Different Voice overs similar to what Reach with all of Noble Team and a few others.
Death animations classic Halo CE or default
Just a few ideas

Paid item similiar to Dota 2 different Announcer packs that are only paid dlc. If one person in a game has a Announcer pack everyone has the option to use that one rather then the default.

• to go more into detail different announcers from each game
  • Cortana announcer
    -gravemind
  • Arbiter
  • Sarah Palmer for some twisted individuals
    These are just a few that I think could be an option. They’re there for people who want a different thing but isn’t required.