Headmaster Achievement not unlocking after completion

Same here, disappointed !!!
no headmaster after grinding out laso. My first halo laso at that. no skips. :frowning:

Add me too… Just finished my first LASO
(and i am 100% sure i have had ASO the entire time)
And… No… Achievement…
Fix it! :face_exhaling:

yup just done it on PC and can confirm it still aint poppn :disappointed_relieved: would really love for this to get fixed sooner than later so i can 100% this game.

I filed ticket this is what they said, unfortunatly it did not work for me.

Thank you for submitting this ticket and confirming that all skulls were active during your game. We’d like you to verify if you’ve done the following since you completed the campaign on LASO difficulty:

1. Launch Halo Infinite Multiplayer.
  2. Ensure you are online and connected to services - try joining a multiplayer match to confirm that you are.
  3. Load up the campaign.
  4. Play the campaign normally, exploring and attacking enemies for at least 5 minutes
  5. Verify if the “Headmaster” Achievement pops.

This was the response when i said it did not work.

Thank you for replying and letting us know that you did not receive the achievement.
Although we do not have an estimated time for a fix, the issue you experienced with the Headmaster achievement has been logged with our developers. They will use the information you provided during their investigation.
This ticket will remain open and I will notify you once our development team discovers a resolution or the issue is resolved in an update. I will also check in with you whenever a game update is released to monitor if the issue is still occurring.
Let us know if you have any additional information that can help us with this investigation.

1 Like

Yup, just completed LASO just for a stupid 118/119 achievements unlocked. Let me know when it’s fixed.

1 Like

Load of new achievements announced, but no mention of achievements that are currently in the game, and broken. Nice.

yea what the heck dude, twice in a row, once in july i finished it, and almost 3 months later i finished it again and they still haven’t fixed it, they need to work on this issue ASAP

Any update on that? Should I enter in a ticket as well because I have beaten it, fair and square, TWICE. If this had happened with Halo 2/Halo CE I would have LOST IT.

Check your achievement progress on Xbox. Mine has been stuck at 22% since the Season 2 update, it doesn’t want to progress at all.

Yup my first LASO as well just finished today no glriches or tank gun and boy was that depressing not seeing the achievement pop up