Headlong Pieces Really Forge Assets?

I have trouble believing that those custom assets are forgeable. (e.g., Cars, crane, billboards and signages.) It they are, good job 343. You have officially reached a whole new level. Any confirmation if these are forgeable objects?

Everything on that map is a forge object.

Okay clearly the cars are a forge object as in a whole not made by forge. The crane is questionable.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> Okay clearly the cars are a forge object as in a whole not made by forge. The crane is questionable.

Yes, I was assuming they were objects. I wonder if we can also spawn in like destroyed warthogs. The crane tho. I can understand if it’s a custom, but sweet baby jesus 343. If that’s forgeable, thank you!

They have even added some land geometry to forge. Go to theater mode next time you play Recurve and explore the world outside the map. You will see that the actual map is build on top of giant land, forge objects. Looks cool.

Yeah all the pieces are forge items. So hyped!

i think i saw the forgers using these pieces in the vidoc

however they were in the 343i studio sandbox and probably had access to more than they would ship in the official release

just have to wait for December

Honestly, that’s what a lot of people don’t seem to get. These forge maps are not just 343 being “lazy” (which seems to be a common complaint). It’s 343 putting more time and effort into forge than it has ever gotten in any previous game. They’ve even added new sweet forge objects in the process of finishing each of the BTB maps (like that gold Warthog poster). As far as I’m concerned, that is a great thing for Halo 5 in the long term and it will really show once the Forge update is released.

there’s over 1600 objects in Halo 5’s forge