Headlong better be the Halo 2 map the comes with Anniversary.

In recent interviews, Frank O Connor has mentioned that one of the maps with Anniversary is a Halo 2 map. Now unless he is completely oblivious to what “favorites” actually means, then Headlong should be the Halo 2 map coming back. However, I would be equally fine if Terminal is the map coming back.

Headlong = Win

I think it would work well with the AA’s if they put them into the CEA Map Pack hopper that is.

Beaver Creek could very well be the Halo 2 map. But it would be awesome if Headlong returned.

I’m more in favor of Turf to be honest, but Headlong or Terminal would make me a very happy person. Gemini would be excellent too.

meh, playing it on reach wouldn’t be the same, like how blackout killed lockout

> Beaver Creek could very well be the Halo 2 map. But it would be awesome if Headlong returned.

He would have said Beaver Creek was the Halo 2 map if that was what he talking about. The only reason they are not using Battle Creek is because the latters are out dated.

> meh, playing it on reach wouldn’t be the same, like how blackout killed lockout

Blackout wasn’t a perfect remake like Heretic was to Midship.
Also, you people are forgetting about the title update.

There were much better Halo 2 maps if you ask me, while Headlong was cool, it’s hardly the best. Also, I was under the impression he said “might” be from Halo 2, not any sort of definitive confirmation.

> There were much better Halo 2 maps if you ask me, while Headlong was cool, it’s hardly the best. Also, I was under the impression he said “might” be from Halo 2, not any sort of definitive confirmation.

Well considering since nearly every map in Halo 2 was good it is difficult to choose, but honestly think about this, Headlong is the most begged for map from Halo 2 to be remade. If you ask me, Headlong and Terminal were the best maps in Halo 2.

Also he has mentioned a Halo 2 remake multiple times.

Out of the maps suggested in this thread: Turf, Beaver Creek, and Terminal—Headlong is a good notch or two above all of those. It was the best ever BTB map to grace Halo. It’s a masterpiece really. Perfect for One Flag or One Bomb, and great for Team Slayer.

Give us back the Team Objective/BTB settings we had in Halo 2 with Headlong thrown in there and things could look a little better for this game for BTB. I may play it again even.

I already made a thread about this a while ago.

> I already made a thread about this a while ago.

They will probably merge this one to yours once the mods see that.

I would be good with that or relic or uplift.

Wait, is it confirmed that there will be a Halo 2 map? I thought it was just Halo CE maps.

> > I already made a thread about this a while ago.
>
> They will probably merge this one to yours once the mods see that.

I really hate the whole merging thing but he did make a more detail thread so whatever I guess.

> Wait, is it confirmed that there will be a Halo 2 map? I thought it was just Halo CE maps.

Yeah, Frankie has mentioned it numerous times.

As cool as Turf or Gemini (holy awesome visuals) would be, I’m hoping the Halo 2 map is BTB. Not only did Halo 2 have the best BTB maps, but if they used a small H2 map, then the last map would most likely be Sidewinder, which I’m tired of.

Prisoner + Waterworks is the pair I’m rooting for, although I’d hardly be opposed to Relic or Headlong.

I really hope it’s headlong

headlong has lots of nastalga for me so i hope its back

Headlong would be a dream come true!!!

I remember coming on these forums in March before anything was announced and making a thread on why Headlong should be remade!!!

So if they actually make it then I know that they saw my thread and I will be one happy camper!