Headhunters co-op

Assuming most of you have seen this .

How would you guys feel about an extremely hard(heroic or legendary only) 2 player co-op mode simply called “Headhunters”

Replicating the film above, the co-op mode would place players in a large, campaign sized map. There would be one set objective, and the ways of completing it could vary. So if you and your partner wanted to be stealthy to complete the objective you could. However choosing one gameplay method over another, depending on the objective and environment could cause harm to the player. Such as getting spotted, phantoms could drop heavy reinforcements, and if you make it out of the situation all further enemies will be on guard.

Instead of dying, players can “do down” depending of the weapon. For example, basic weapons can down players, however some weapons will give players extremely less downed time and can only be healed with bio foam. Bio foam will replace a weapon slot.

Players will be able to create a loadout for this mode to best fit the mission and their play style.

It would probably be too late to add something like this into halo 5, but I just though it would be a cool additional co-op mode.

I’ve thought about this for awhile, I think it’s an excellent idea. I’d love if difficulty was also connected with the objectives on the map as well as the difficulty of the enemies.

I’d love it I they took cues from the ODST campaign with this too, potentially allowing for stealth, not raising alarms, eliminating patrols quietly and efficiently.

Wow… Thats actually a really good idea.

> 2732317809650829;2:
> I’ve thought about this for awhile, I think it’s an excellent idea. I’d love if difficulty was also connected with the objectives on the map as well as the difficulty of the enemies.
>
> I’d love it I they took cues from the ODST campaign with this too, potentially allowing for stealth, not raising alarms, eliminating patrols quietly and efficiently.

Yes! More options = more fun. In battlefield 3’s co-op, me and a friend had a lot of fun trying to get the “drop em like liquid” achievement on hard mode. It was not necessary to be stealthy the whole time, but it was certainly fun trying.

I feel like you could run something like this but i think it would need to be separate from the main games. Much like ODST and Reach was. I would love that idea. The whole idea of it being something between Reach and ODST would make me super happy.

However this sounds more like something i would see in Call Of Duty, which bothers me a bit. Nothing huge but adding anything like cover mechanics or “being down” would bug me and make me thing i’m playing COD. Mind you i haven’t played ODST and am waiting for the MCC to grab it so i can see it better then.

Also a i don’t think i loudout is needed, just roles. Like Sniper or both teams are the same and has to work with what they find out on the field. i think bio-foam would be just up on the direction pad too, no other weapon slot needed.

> 2533274834690214;5:
> I feel like you could run something like this but i think it would need to be separate from the main games. Much like ODST and Reach was. I would love that idea. The whole idea of it being something between Reach and ODST would make me super happy.
>
> However this sounds more like something i would see in Call Of Duty, which bothers me a bit. Nothing huge but adding anything like cover mechanics or “being down” would bug me and make me thing i’m playing COD. Mind you i haven’t played ODST and am waiting for the MCC to grab it so i can see it better then.
>
> Also a i don’t think i loudout is needed, just roles. Like Sniper or both teams are the same and has to work with what they find out on the field. i think bio-foam would be just up on the direction pad too, no other weapon slot needed.

The reason I think a “Downed” feature would be good in this kind of mode is because of the difficulty. If it is a long mission, and a player dies early on, the other player will e alone for the whole thing. The dead player would have nothing to do, unless both players lose if a player dies.

I did debate if loadouts would be ok or not. However I think both could work well.

I’d prefer if it was its own seperate game and it had an actual character not a blank avatar. If you could have like seperate mission sets and LONE WOLF ops like with noble 6 then that would be my dream game. But if they ever do this then they’d have to flesh out Six’s character and get away from silent protagonists. Missions could range from assassinations of a prophet within the covenant or like 6 did by taking out militia groups. It’d need a dedicated stealth system as well.

p.s.- the all caps of LONE WOLF isn’t me yelling or screaming. If I remember correctly that’s how they are classified within the Headhunters.

I like it. Sounds cool. I’m thinking Halo: Payday.

I really liked playing stealth heists with friends in AC Unity, for the co-ordination and communication aspect. Putting a similar thing in Halo would be great in my book. I enjoy sandbox missions where you have an objective but can accomplish it however you like, so a mode like this would be brilliant.

It would also be good to have a feature where you can manipulate wildlife and the environment to your advantage. Imagine shooting some Gutas to annoy them so they charge a covenant patrol!

> 2533274832934804;9:
> I really liked playing stealth heists with friends in AC Unity, for the co-ordination and communication aspect. Putting a similar thing in Halo would be great in my book. I enjoy sandbox missions where you have an objective but can accomplish it however you like, so a mode like this would be brilliant.
>
> It would also be good to have a feature where you can manipulate wildlife and the environment to your advantage. Imagine shooting some Gutas to annoy them so they charge a covenant patrol!

Manipulating wildlife sounds like a great idea, never thought about that.