Headhunter

Please bring back headhunter in infinite. I completely forgot about this gametype until the recent reach flight. It was a lot of fun and I remember having fun with it on 360 reach. It would be cool to see it return in infinite or maybe in other halo titles. Is there anyone else who would like to see headhunter or other old gametypes return?

> 2535457913086443;1:
> Please bring back headhunter in infinite. I completely forgot about this gametype until the recent reach flight. It was a lot of fun and I remember having fun with it on 360 reach. It would be cool to see it return in infinite or maybe in other halo titles. Is there anyone else who would like to see headhunter or other old gametypes return?

I totally agree! Back in the day I don’t think I appreciated it as much as I should have because I wasn’t as good at lone wolf but it’s such a cool and fun idea! And the flaming skulls are so halo. Id love for it to return.

I really enjoyed this gametype. Playing it on Pinnacle (Ascension) really got the blood pumping. It was intense, exciting and fair. I would love to see it return.

I never forgot about this game type, it’s great. Next to Slayer, this is my favorite I think. I’d love for it to be back.

Yes please. I’m not a big player of non-Slayer game types… But headhunter was always a bit of fun.

I wonder why they got rid of it in the first place…King of the Hill too for that matter.