Headhunter missions

Its probably not going to happen but it would be so awesome playing maybe like a spartan ops2.0

> 2535447697692913;1:
> Its probably not going to happen but it would be so awesome playing maybe like a spartan ops2.0

I was hoping for something like this. If implemented well, they could be a fun branch off from the main story. Maybe the mode could include exclusive cosmetics?

> 2535469888311475;2:
> > 2535447697692913;1:
> > Its probably not going to happen but it would be so awesome playing maybe like a spartan ops2.0
>
> I was hoping for something like this. If implemented well, they could be a fun branch off from the main story. Maybe the mode could include exclusive cosmetics?

Yeah for sure it’s like a campaign for our Spartan that’s why I’ve always liked spartan ops

Spartan Ops was an interesting addition but the execution was a little off. If you played solo, the missions were a slog. They were clearly intended for four players and the difficulty did not scale well if you didn’t have three others with you.
If they could fix that, it could be a new Halo staple just like Theatre and Forge.

Considering the massive landscape they keep saying Halo Infinite will have, I got a feeling they’ll reuse it for a secondary storyline like another Spartan Ops. How does the title “Headhunters Missions” fit in though? Headhunters are Spartans who undertake missions that they aren’t expected to survive in.

I hope we get some form of post launch singleplayer content for the game, whether that be another Spartan Ops esqe mode or a full blown new campaign or battlefield esqe War Stories set before or during the game. I’ve always loved the idea of Spartan Ops, even if the execution was poor in my opinion, so I’d be happy to see any post launch campaign content.