Headhunter in Halo 4?

So far there hasn’t been any sign of Headhunter in Halo 4, will it be in at all?

I hope so. I loved that gametype!

There hasnt been a clear list yet of all the gametypes for War Games, but i expect that there will be one in the next Bulletin.

I hope not. Oh how I loathed that gimmick gametype, no offense to anyone who likes Headhunter.

Oh yea… forgot about that game type. I hope it doesn’t return, wasn’t very good and didn’t feel like Halo imo.

seemed like a fun party game, though i didn’t care that much for it.

I hope not. It’s good for it’s intensity (only in FFA really), but the whole basis of that gametypes is annoying: “Literally carry around your kill points just to have them stolen. If you are good at regular slayer- everyone will focus on you the whole time. The only way to win, be a penor and steal everyone’s kills.”

It is probably not in Halo 4. That said if you want to play it, you can fire up Reach, or play Greed in Unreal Tournament 3 - where Bungie likely stole the gametype from in the first place.

Hmm it could be fun to play if it felt upgraded. It really didn’t fit my style of play in halo reach.

> So far there hasn’t been any sign of Headhunter in Halo 4, will it be in at all?

Headhunter is NOT among the gametypes for Halo 4. I actually liked Headhunter too, not to be taking too seriously but that rush for the skulls and barely turning them in when the goal is about to move is exciting IMO.

> I hope not. It’s good for it’s intensity (only in FFA really), but the whole basis of that gametypes is annoying: “Literally carry around your kill points just to have them stolen. If you are good at regular slayer- everyone will focus on you the whole time. <mark>The only way to win, be a penor and steal everyone’s kills.</mark>”

That’s how good FFA players play. It’s not stealing kills; it’s everyone for themselves and if you are going to take advantage of weakened opponents for more kills, then do so without hesitation. If you don’t, your opponents will.

It’s advantageous to do so that you may be at the top of the placings (1st, 2nd, 3rd). All it takes is awareness, positioning, timing, and a luck. You will get more sick kills if you deny your opponent of them. Nothing is more satisfying from snatching a would be kill, and then finishing off the poor sap in a game of FFA.

> I hope not. Oh how I loathed that gimmick gametype, no offense to anyone who likes Headhunter.

“No offense to anyone who likes Headhunter I just wish that it was removed from Halo”

If you don’t like it then don’t play it. Saying no offense at the end of your statement does not give you a free pass.

> > I hope not. Oh how I loathed that gimmick gametype, no offense to anyone who likes Headhunter.
>
> “No offense to anyone who likes Headhunter I just wish that it was removed from Halo”
>
> <mark>If you don’t like it then don’t play it.</mark> Saying no offense at the end of your statement does not give you a free pass.

Sometimes you don’t have a choice. I absolutely HATE Headhunter, but people still vote for it, so I’m forced to play it.

> > > I hope not. Oh how I loathed that gimmick gametype, no offense to anyone who likes Headhunter.
> >
> > “No offense to anyone who likes Headhunter I just wish that it was removed from Halo”
> >
> > <mark>If you don’t like it then don’t play it.</mark> Saying no offense at the end of your statement does not give you a free pass.
>
> Sometimes you don’t have a choice. I absolutely HATE Headhunter, but people still vote for it, so I’m forced to play it.

Same here and I hate Headhunter as well. Plus there’s an Achievement for it and it’s very hard to get cause well…IT’S CRAZY!! X.X; I don’t like Headhunter at all.

> > > I hope not. Oh how I loathed that gimmick gametype, no offense to anyone who likes Headhunter.
> >
> > “No offense to anyone who likes Headhunter I just wish that it was removed from Halo”
> >
> > <mark>If you don’t like it then don’t play it.</mark> Saying no offense at the end of your statement does not give you a free pass.
>
> Sometimes you don’t have a choice. I absolutely HATE Headhunter, but people still vote for it, so I’m forced to play it.

Exactly, JJAB91 really overreacted even if Headhunter made it into Halo 4 I wouldn’t be disappointed fot it being in. And anyway You don’t have an option to not play headhunter if for some chance its picked.

I havent played that in a long time.Did Bungie phase that out?

I didn’t like headhunter that much. I think Regicide kind of integrated a little bit of headhunter if you think about it.