Head to Head CSR

Anyone else have the problem of winning a few games and getting no CSR, then loosing one and loosing CSR? For example I won ten games in a row and got 0 CSR, it was against platinums. Then I mach a champion and go from diamond 3 to 2.

Other times I’ll win and get a ton of CSR and barely loose any. It’s almost like when you win or loose, it’s luck on how much CSR you get.

> 2535422468721230;1:
> Anyone else have the problem of winning a few games and getting no CSR, then loosing one and loosing CSR? For example I won ten games in a row and got 0 CSR, it was against platinums. Then I mach a champion and go from diamond 3 to 2.
>
> Other times I’ll win and get a ton of CSR and barely loose any. It’s almost like when you win or loose, it’s luck on how much CSR you get.

Ranking FAQ

I think is dificult sometimes

It’s based on your stats from that match which will determine how much csr you will loose for example I went 18 an 12 with my hole team going negative against high champs and onyx players but lost little to none csr from that match and gained more csr once I won the next match on top of the leader board

> 2753763522162009;2:
> > 2535422468721230;1:
> > Anyone else have the problem of winning a few games and getting no CSR, then loosing one and loosing CSR? For example I won ten games in a row and got 0 CSR, it was against platinums. Then I mach a champion and go from diamond 3 to 2.
> >
> > Other times I’ll win and get a ton of CSR and barely loose any. It’s almost like when you win or loose, it’s luck on how much CSR you get.
>
> Ranking FAQ

You have to regularly beat better players to rank up, so if you’re crushing plats and you’re D3 you won’t be going up much. A loss is a loss so you still have lose CSR. A win still gives you CSR no matter how little it is.
It can be frustrating sometimes matching well below your level and not ranking up but the population is not high these days so the game finds you a match based on predicted waiting times and other players searching.
I think for how many players are here it’s still a good system. I would rather play below or above me skill rather than none at all and get red screened.

That’s just how it’s been for a very very long time lol.