HDD for War Games?

I heard that you have to have 8gb of free space on your xbox to play multiplayer. Is that just Spartan Ops? Because I want play war games with my friend but he doesn’t have a HDD, will War Games still be playable for him?

Most likely you will be able to play war games. though the spartan ops will take quite a bit of space.

Oh no, the total storage of war games is 8gbs. Yeah, your friend may need the HDD for Spartan Ops since it’s a downloadable, but for war games, I’m not sure how much is need to play it.

Apparently Halo 4 comes on two discs. One for multiplayer, one for campaign. If this is true, you will need 8 GB for multiplayer in general.

> Apparently Halo 4 comes on two discs. One for multiplayer, one for campaign. If this is true, you will need 8 GB for multiplayer in general.

I really hope its not for both. if so i am screwed. I am pulling coins out of the couch right now jsut to afford the new halo 4 xbox mostly because i need the harddrive space.

[deleted]

Yeah, the Harddrives are not that expensive when it’s not 250 gbs.

Here, direct from Microsoft

Geh. I’m getting sick of these threads about people complaining about having to have 8 gigs free for multiplayer. It’s only 8 GIGS! If you don’t have enough space, make some. If you have the 20gig original hard drive then what the -Yoink!- do you have that for?!

UPGRADE YOUR HARD DRIVE!!

Could just get a thumb drive, you can get those fairly cheap :slight_smile: