HD MLG Exhibition Gameplays

Hey I just saw this roughly 45 minute gameplay posted. It is a great coverage of competetive play. And its in HD!
Here halo4nation.com

EGL not MLG…

Also, I was there in the front row. Come at me.

3:10 is the best part of my life.

Yea EGL thats what I meant. How was the event?

Was so fun. Had a crowd of people watching me play Halo 4. I must be really good or something.

Can someone upload to youtube, my ipad can’t find the stream on the twitch tv app :frowning:

> Can someone upload to youtube, my ipad can’t find the stream on the twitch tv app :frowning:

I uploaded it yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afoza0MblxI

> 3:10 is the best part of my life.

I lol’d. It’s loading slow… but thanks for the link OP.

Edit: Incindinary grenades… every european gameplay I’ve seen someone gets something wrong. >_>

Edit2: So many glaring errors in this videos commentary.

You sir, are in debt.

Do they use anything except DMR in this stream? o.o

> Do they use anything except DMR in this stream? o.o

This exhibition game is played by the grand finalist of the Halo Reach tournament. What have they been doing for 2 days? DMR, DMR, and more DMR…

It should not come as a shock that they all choose to use DMR when they were playing H4 for the first time :-). I found it hilarious that somebody use this as an evidence to prove that “it’s official, the BR is dead”.

Keep in mind that these guys are playing against some serious opponents, and they certainly want to have the bragging rights as the winner of the “first ever Halo 4 competitive match”. Of course they will pick the weapon they are most familiar with.

I am sure that if this were a H3 tournament, everybody would jump on BR instead :slight_smile: