HCS Twitch drops not showing

Hello,
Yesterday i was watching the Raleigh’s Major stream and, despite having my Halo Waypoint account linked to my Twitch account and having the skin drop claimed, these don’t show up in the customization section.
Can it be solved in any way?

76 Likes

Is it there in your code redemption history? If it’s not there then it’s basically like it never got claimed. It has to show up there. I checked Mines immediately after pressing claim to make sure it went through. I’m using a crap phone, so it took quite a few attempts to even see the progress bar for the drops during the stream. I left waypoint open while I did everything. Does it say on waypoint that your twitch is connected, and it shows your twitch username?

1 Like

Hi,
Have the same problem, twitch is linked with name showing, it shows in my twitch I have them but not in halo…….

13 Likes

I also had this issue. The armour skins for watching the partner streams worked, but the weapon skins for watching the main stream haven’t. Also, when I bought my Razer Kairo Pro headset, they advertised it as coming with an armour emblem and it doesn’t, just a nameplate.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same thing happen with my weapon skins. From what I can tell, if you accidentally claimed the drop before you linked your twitch, its just lost to the void. I hit accept drop and then it took me to log into my twitch, but it still is just gone. Curious if someone on here can comment and hopefully fix this issue.

9 Likes

Same issue. Accounts are linked and drops have a check mark on them. Been about 18 hours and still no drops.

8 Likes

Yes, in fact it appears claimed 15 hours ago. Also, in my waypoint, my account appears as linked showing my Twitch username. It’s strange, it never happened to me before.

4 Likes

Oh my… I claimed the drop first, then Twitch redirected me to Waypoint to link my Twitch account. After doing so, the drop appeared as claimed in my Twitch inventory, but it never showed up when I started the game.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t matter. Once the accounts are linked drops should show. I’ve done drops with a ton of other games and at most it took like a few hours for warthunder drops to show, nothing like this.

4 Likes

in order to get the twitch drops your waypoint account has to be connected with your twitch account, you do this via settings.

When you check the connection on Waypoint, if it does not say your twitch username (it’ll say “…” instead) then you have to make another twitch account and link that one.

2 Likes

Are they going to fix this? Cause I’ve been having the same issues too. My accounts are linked and still nothing. I even tried relinking the accounts but to no avail …

6 Likes

No reason why we need to make another twitch account to get the drops.

11 Likes

I’m just sharing information. Whether you take it or not is up to you, respectively.

1 Like

Same here. I watched and claimed both yesterday. I still don’t have them in game today. And I’m properly linked with twitch. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

3 Likes

Another dropped ball by 343

14 Likes

Me to. It just don’t work.

3 Likes

yeah ive made 2 accounts they both show as … in the twitch link an neither of them show my claimed drops… 343 dumpster fire

6 Likes

I’ve watched 3 hours of Twitch now, across 3 different accounts, just to get the HCS Launch Armor coatings. The first time I’m trying to claim halo infinite twitch drops mind you. Though this is not my first time claiming twitch drops in general. I ensured my accounts were linked, both my twitch and steam, to Waypoint prior to me watching. And after hitting claim on this armor coating, 3 different times, ENSURING my accounts were linked prior to clicking claim, they’ve yet to arrive. It’s been well over 30 mins on my most recent attempt, and still nothing. They’re not in my redeem history, nor in game. If this is that “Fulfillment Schedule” Thing the claim page on twitch is talking about in regards to Halo’s drops, that’s one thing. But a notice on Waypoint about drop delays would be nice at least. And if not, 343 needs to fix their site and give everybody who’s missing these drops the loot they’ve rightfully earned. It’s a load of bull that we’re having to deal with this “Losing items to the void” Nonsense.

13 Likes

I can see the drops on waypoint but not in-game I don’t know if ill get them but I got the GOT MILKED Nameplate in a two mins.

1 Like

having the same problem my waypoint is connected to my twitch i watched the hour on twitch i got the reward claimed it says im connected but when i go in game theres nothing

2 Likes