HCS Slayer

I think it’d be cool if there was a slayer playlist with HCS settings. The HCS settings are the best competitive settings IMO and sometimes I just want to grind slayer. I just think it would be a good idea.

Forgive my ignorance, but what settings are used in Slayer right now?

Unless the settings have recently been changed, there are Spartan abilities such as Spartan charge and ground pound. Also, enemies show up on the radar when they’re not sprinting, only crouch walking or no movement at all keeps you safe from being on the radar. The map selection is much broader as well, I don’t mind that too much but even if that was condensed to just HCS maps it would be pretty cool.

It would be ideal with a high population, but not ideal with what we currently have. So this definitely won’t happen. I’m all for it though.

I agree. I think AR starts and spartan abilities can be kept since slayer is still a more casual playlist. I agree with the radar change to HCS and if we could remove Transit, White Cell, and Russet the playlist would be golden! :smiley:

> 2533274813942907;5:
> I agree. I think AR starts and spartan abilities can be kept since slayer is still a more casual playlist. I agree with the radar change to HCS and if we could remove Transit, White Cell, and Russet the playlist would be golden! :smiley:

And remove refuge :stuck_out_tongue:

Or jus make ranked playlists HCS.

It would be a good idea but at this point in the game I don’t think it will happen